Who have been vaccinated against covid19?

Discussion of current events
cassowary

Who have been vaccinated against covid19?

Post by cassowary » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:01 am

I just want to know if you guys are safe. I have been vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.
The Imp :D

Jim the Moron

Re: Who have been vaccinated against covid19?

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:50 am

cassowary wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:01 am
I just want to know if you guys are safe. I have been vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

Moderna here - about a month ago (2nd jab).

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:55 am

J&J later today
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:16 am

Safe as can be with Pfizer since March.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:33 pm

I have held off so far as the only vacine available at our local surgery is the Astra Zenica type - and there is some controversy swirling around this re. blood clotting as a side effect. Pfizer is in shorter supply and is currently reserved for front line health workers etc. As for Moderna and the other you guys mentioned I have not heard of these being available in this country. But I am not in a hurry to get my jab. With the country I live in having one of the lowest infection and death rates from Covid in the World and myself a sedentry lifestyle that does not bring me into contact with many people I am in a fairly safe space even without innoculation.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:37 pm

neverfail wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:33 pm
I have held off so far as the only vacine available at our local surgery is the Astra Zenica type - and there is some controversy swirling around this re. blood clotting as a side effect. Pfizer is in shorter supply and is currently reserved for front line health workers etc. As for Moderna and the other you guys mentioned I have not heard of these being available in this country. But I am not in a hurry to get my jab. With the country I live in having one of the lowest infection and death rates from Covid in the World and myself a sedentry lifestyle that does not bring me into contact with many people I am in a fairly safe space even without innoculation.
Glad you know you are safe, Neverfail. I don’t want anything to happen to you, one of my favourite posters in this forum.

Happy to hear so many of our forum friends have been vaccinated.
The Imp :D

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sun May 02, 2021 3:49 pm

cassowary wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:37 pm
neverfail wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:33 pm
Glad you know you are safe, Neverfail. I don’t want anything to happen to you, one of my favourite posters in this forum.

Happy to hear so many of our forum friends have been vaccinated.
Thanks Cassowary - I am touched!