Re: 18 million infected in India. People dying at the gates of hospital

Post by Doc » Mon May 03, 2021 11:04 am

Sertorio wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:24 am
Doc wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 9:33 am
neverfail wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:06 pm
As of now numbers of Covid infections in the US are in decline as are numbers of deaths. Is it not amazing how a change of government at executive level can also change some other things for the better in its wake? :D

In any case now back to India - where they are reputedly struggling to get enough oxygen to save lives (and not just due to an air pollution problem in their big cities either). :lol: :(

India now has approximately the same size population as China but jammed into a subcontinent only one third the terrestial size of China. I would anticipate that the pandemic will rage on and on in this country until the death toll tops that of the USA with numbers of victims to spare.

India might well be a freer country than the PRC but alas, the government there does not seem to be anything like as much on the ball as that of the PRC.
Welding the door shut on the homes of people indicates the CCP does not care about its people. If that is "On the Ball" you can have it
Chinese people are disciplined enough not to need being physically prevented from leaving home. They knew they had to accept a drastic lockdown to defeat the pandemic, so they did it and China is almost totally free of the virus. Welding doors might be necessary in the US, but not in China...
Yeah and Portugal doesn't actually exist

:roll:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... elded+shut.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Mon May 03, 2021 11:13 am

Doc wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:04 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
neverfail wrote:
As of now numbers of Covid infections in the US are in decline as are numbers of deaths. Is it not amazing how a change of government at executive level can also change some other things for the better in its wake? :D

In any case now back to India - where they are reputedly struggling to get enough oxygen to save lives (and not just due to an air pollution problem in their big cities either). :lol: :(

India now has approximately the same size population as China but jammed into a subcontinent only one third the terrestial size of China. I would anticipate that the pandemic will rage on and on in this country until the death toll tops that of the USA with numbers of victims to spare.

India might well be a freer country than the PRC but alas, the government there does not seem to be anything like as much on the ball as that of the PRC.
Welding the door shut on the homes of people indicates the CCP does not care about its people. If that is "On the Ball" you can have it
Chinese people are disciplined enough not to need being physically prevented from leaving home. They knew they had to accept a drastic lockdown to defeat the pandemic, so they did it and China is almost totally free of the virus. Welding doors might be necessary in the US, but not in China...

Do you have any idea of how difficult it would be welding the doors of the homes of millions of people? I doubt the Chinese authorities are that crazy...

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon May 03, 2021 11:36 am

Sertorio wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:13 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
neverfail wrote:

Do you have any idea of how difficult it would be welding the doors of the homes of millions of people? I doubt the Chinese authorities are that crazy...
China has 1.3 billion people So they have plenty of people to wield doors shut.

On the other hand, I doubt that Portugal actually exists. Prove me wrong...
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Mon May 03, 2021 11:51 am

Doc wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:36 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
neverfail wrote:

We exist on a higher sphere, beyond your reach... When you die, if you were good, you may join us to fulfill some minor tasks... :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon May 03, 2021 1:20 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:51 am
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:

We exist on a higher sphere, beyond your reach... When you die, if you were good, you may join us to fulfill some minor tasks... :lol:
That explains why you believe CCP propaganda over your own lying eyes. :lol:

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Mon May 03, 2021 9:24 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:20 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:

Just keep the proportions correct as India has a huge population and on an ordinary day we'll over 30000 Hindus die of various causes. The horrors of the pandemic should not be taken lightly but they represent a 10% increase in mortality. But still every day well over 67000 babies are born.
Some of the horror images are a result officials not performing their normal duties for fear of infection.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue May 04, 2021 8:40 am

dagbay wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 9:24 pm
Doc wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:20 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:

Just keep the proportions correct as India has a huge population and on an ordinary day we'll over 30000 Hindus die of various causes. The horrors of the pandemic should not be taken lightly but they represent a 10% increase in mortality. But still every day well over 67000 babies are born.
Some of the horror images are a result officials not performing their normal duties for fear of infection.
Understood. It is the curve of infections is taking. Today around 400K are getting sick It seems like that has stabilized around that number(if the number remotely reflect reality). A few days ago it was 200k per day. Watching India TV channels on Youtube I can see the emotion of many of the news presenters. Let alone people who have a relative that is in need of oxygen.

They opposition wants a complete lock down. But that apparently is impossible. Too many people from rural areas working in the cities day to day. A lock down would cause them to go home to survive.Plus there are reports that the death toll is grossly under reported in India. Maybe as much as 5 times greater than being reported. Crematoria workers are saying that normally where they are burning 10 bodies a day they are burning 70 or 80 One worker said they need to burn 150 a day but they can't keep up. To the point that bodies are being cremated in parking buildings.