Biden comes up with a plan to end "Trump's border cirsis"

Discussion of current events
Doc

Biden comes up with a plan to end "Trump's border cirsis"

Post by Doc » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:54 pm

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2648518/bi ... l-migrant/

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL? Biden ‘may start building Mexico border wall again’ after being blamed for biggest migrant surge in 20yrs

:lol:
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Re: Biden comes up with a plan to end "Trump's border cirsis"

Post by neverfail » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:35 pm

Doc, can you comprehend why Biden ever stopped the construction?

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:54 am

The wall was just another of Trump administration's accomplishments that the far left sought to reverse. Anything credited to the Orange Ogre had to be destroyed. The dim-witted Joe "One-Horse Pony" Biden was happy to oblige. This is playing out even more dangerously in foreign policy matters.

Milo

Post by Milo » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:41 am

Shouldn’t use quotation marks around something that isn’t a quote.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:05 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:54 am
The wall was just another of Trump administration's accomplishments that the far left sought to reverse. Anything credited to the Orange Ogre had to be destroyed. The dim-witted Joe "One-Horse Pony" Biden was happy to oblige. This is playing out even more dangerously in foreign policy matters.
Well thanks Jim. If Biden at the behest of his party (or even a faction within his party) did it just to spite Trump without consideration for the merits of such a construct then that is the shallowist, most stupid reason for doing so.

I saw footage of a recent central American assylum seeker being interviewed on television news the other night. She was part of the recent surge that came across the border in the after math of Trump's announcement. She remarked that they intepreted the announcement as a sign that America was now once more a friendly place that would welcome them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?:

By the way Jim: why do you refer to Biden as a "one horse pony"?

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:15 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:41 am

It is POS Biden's fault. This is just one example of the results of his policies

Yes it did happen back before Trump started turning away illegal Immigrants and made the deal with President Labrador. Then Biden came in with the very same Obama Admin policies that made so many problems undoing everything Trump had done that had ended the the crisis previously.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:26 pm

neverfail wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:05 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:54 am
Well thanks Jim. If Biden at the behest of his party (or even a faction within his party) did it just to spite Trump without consideration for the merits of such a construct then that is the shallowist, most stupid reason for doing so.

I saw footage of a recent central American assylum seeker being interviewed on television news the other night. She was part of the recent surge that came across the border in the after math of Trump's announcement. She remarked that they intepreted the announcement as a sign that America was now once more a friendly place that would welcome them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?:

By the way Jim: why do you refer to Biden as a "one horse pony"?

https://urbandictionary.com/define.php? ... rse%20Pony

(Joe Biden's confused reply to a reporter's embarrassing question a few months ago.)

Milo

Post by Milo » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:15 pm
Milo wrote:

It is POS Biden's fault. This is just one example of the results of his policies

Yes it did happen back before Trump started turning away illegal Immigrants and made the deal with President Labrador. Then Biden came in with the very same Obama Admin policies that made so many problems undoing everything Trump had done that had ended the the crisis previously.
Biden ‘may start building Mexico border wall again’
is not a quote.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:49 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:36 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:15 pm
Milo wrote:

Biden ‘may start building Mexico border wall again’
is not a quote.
Actually it is a fact

SO why are you against the border wall Milo? Do you think it is a hazard to children?

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:36 am

I am sure that the coyotes Will still find a way to get the illegals through, around or under the fence even when it is completed.