Re: Biden the Worst President Ever?

Post by Doc » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:43 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:21 pm
Doc wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:39 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/3 ... ame-478812

Biden endorses moving MLB All-Star Game out of Georgia

The president told ESPN's Sage Steele that the newly passed voting law in Georgia was "Jim Crow on steroids."
Is that all that a US president can do to punish a state government in order to draw its attention to the error of its ways?

Piss weak!
What Biden said about the bill is all lies. It actually makes it easier to vote in pretty much every way except for the requirement to show a government issued ID. Funny how Delta Airlines criticized that given you can't get on one of their flights without one. Does that mean that Delta airlines is a Jim Crow supporting racist Airline?

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:05 pm

Doc wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:36 pm
Milo wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:10 am
Doc wrote:
I bet that Biden along with all the corporate Psychopaths never ever read the Georgia voting reform bill. Of course Biden has the excuse of not having the attention span to read it.

The president told ESPN's Sage Steele that the newly passed voting law in Georgia was "Jim Crow on steroids."
Perhaps the MLB was worried they wouldn't be allowed to eat or drink:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-st ... 4XHZURKWI/

Hading out anything "for free" within at least 150 feet of a polling place has always been illegal due to the appearance of vote buying.. Not even campaign posters are allowed.
Clearly not or else this law wouldn't have to make it illegal.

From my Link above.
Food and drink for voters in line: All states limit campaigning near polling places, regulating behavior such as distributing campaign literature and wearing campaign apparel. SB 202 goes further, prohibiting anyone from distributing food and drink to voters waiting in line. It allows poll workers to make “self-service” water available, though it does not require it.

Similar prohibitions in other states are scarce. Montana prohibits candidates and campaigns from distributing food and drink within 100 feet of a polling place. New York prohibits providing meat, drink or refreshments to people, except refreshments having a retail value of less than $1, which are given without identifying the person or entity supplying the provisions.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:04 am

Milo wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:05 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
I bet that Biden along with all the corporate Psychopaths never ever read the Georgia voting reform bill. Of course Biden has the excuse of not having the attention span to read it.

Hading out anything "for free" within at least 150 feet of a polling place has always been illegal due to the appearance of vote buying.. Not even campaign posters are allowed.

From my Link above.
Food and drink for voters in line: All states limit campaigning near polling places, regulating behavior such as distributing campaign literature and wearing campaign apparel. SB 202 goes further, prohibiting anyone from distributing food and drink to voters waiting in line. It allows poll workers to make “self-service” water available, though it does not require it.

Similar prohibitions in other states are scarce. Montana prohibits candidates and campaigns from distributing food and drink within 100 feet of a polling place. New York prohibits providing meat, drink or refreshments to people, except refreshments having a retail value of less than $1, which are given without identifying the person or entity supplying the provisions.
I know that it always has been illegal in WV. And for a reason. But we both know this is just a distraction. DO you have anything else to criticize the law for that is a real criticism?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:48 pm

Doc wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:04 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

From my Link above.

I know that it always has been illegal in WV. And for a reason. But we both know this is just a distraction. DO you have anything else to criticize the law for that is a real criticism?
Under the new law, absentee ballots are allowed to be sent out to voters 29 days before an election, down from the previous 49 days before an election. Voters are allowed to request an absentee ballot a maximum of 78 days before the election, down from 180 days. And the applications have to be received by elections officials no later than 11 days before the election, a reduction from the previous effective deadline of four days before the election.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/politics ... index.html

The article above had some other examples but I picked only the completely unequivocal one. There is simply no question 29 is a lower number than 49, 78 than 180 and that 11 is a higher number than four. All of those numbers are designed to restrict the franchise, not increase it.

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:57 pm

Milo wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:48 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

From my Link above.

Under the new law, absentee ballots are allowed to be sent out to voters 29 days before an election, down from the previous 49 days before an election. Voters are allowed to request an absentee ballot a maximum of 78 days before the election, down from 180 days. And the applications have to be received by elections officials no later than 11 days before the election, a reduction from the previous effective deadline of four days before the election.

The article above had some other examples but I picked only the completely unequivocal one. There is simply no question 29 is a lower number than 49, 78 than 180 and that 11 is a higher number than four. All of those numbers are designed to restrict the franchise, not increase it.
IF elections have no integrity they aren't really elections.

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:20 am

Doc wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:57 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

From my Link above.

So, according to you, Trump's election had no integrity.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:55 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:20 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

From my Link above.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ots-audit/
What’s He Hiding? Georgia’s Secretary of State Raffensperger Petitions Court – Prefers State Not be Forced to Hand Over Ballots for Audit
By Joe Hoft
Published April 4, 2021 at 2:50pm
TelegramTelegram

Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger sent a request to the courts yesterday requesting that ballot images taken from the voting machines in Georgia be the only source of evidence to be used in an upcoming audit in Fulton County Georgia. Raffensperger doesn’t want the paper ballots reviewed.

Per a report from creative destruction media from yesterday:

GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger seems like he has a secret. The man in charge of ensuring fair elections in the Peach State really doesn’t want anyone looking at the actual ballots from the Nov 3rd U.S. general election.

There is an old proverb — those with nothing to hide don’t try to hide things.

Fair election activists from VoterGA.org have worked hard and succeeded in gaining access to ballots from Fulton County, GA for a forensic audit. A judge will rule on the procedures later this month.

This is scaring the pants off those who enabled the massive election fraud in November’s general election and the GA Senate run-off in January.

We have seen the same obstruction of justice in Maricopa County, AZ and other swing-states which were hit by fraud.

The GA Secretary of State’s office filed an amicus brief yesterday in support of corrupt Fulton County election officials.

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:07 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:55 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

From my Link above.

What’s He Hiding? Georgia’s Secretary of State Raffensperger Petitions Court – Prefers State Not be Forced to Hand Over Ballots for Audit
By Joe Hoft
TelegramTelegram

Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger sent a request to the courts yesterday requesting that ballot images taken from the voting machines in Georgia be the only source of evidence to be used in an upcoming audit in Fulton County Georgia. Raffensperger doesn’t want the paper ballots reviewed.

GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger seems like he has a secret. The man in charge of ensuring fair elections in the Peach State really doesn’t want anyone looking at the actual ballots from the Nov 3rd U.S. general election.

Fair election activists from VoterGA.org have worked hard and succeeded in gaining access to ballots from Fulton County, GA for a forensic audit. A judge will rule on the procedures later this month.

This is scaring the pants off those who enabled the massive election fraud in November’s general election and the GA Senate run-off in January.

We have seen the same obstruction of justice in Maricopa County, AZ and other swing-states which were hit by fraud.

The GA Secretary of State’s office filed an amicus brief yesterday in support of corrupt Fulton County election officials.
Nice of them to characterize people as “corrupt” for you!

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:17 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:07 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

By Joe Hoft
TelegramTelegram

Nice that you are so able to make short statements and questions that require long answers.

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:26 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:17 am
Milo wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:07 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

By Joe Hoft
TelegramTelegram

Nice that you are so able to make short statements and questions that require long answers.
You haven’t asked a question.