Virginia parents, teachers group accused of 'racketeering,' intimidating conservative parents

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: Virginia parents, teachers group accused of 'racketeering,' intimidating conservative parents

Post by Doc » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:23 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:56 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:34 pm
Milo wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:05 pm
Milo wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:25 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:52 pm

Where did you get the idea there is no evidence?
The part where they have been charged, which isn't there!

Or will this come once all those Treason Indictments are served :D
Clearly if the discussion in a private facebook group becomes public that is evidence. If the members of that group conspired to attack people that opposed them by doing the things mentioned in the article that is illegal. Of course it is up to a court to decide guilt. But it stinks to high heaven if true. You saying there is no evidence when you are not in a position to judge is your opinion and nothing more than that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... heory.html
Cops investigate Virginia teachers' Facebook group for naming parents who were 'against critical race theory' and urging members to 'gather information' on them

The Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County group shared personal details of those they say had opposed moves to teach the controversial curriculum
It urged followers to 'gather information' and silence critics of the theory
Others in the group encouraged people to share addresses and social media

According to Purdue University, critical race theory scholarship shows how racism continues to be persuasive and why it denies individuals their rights
But critics say it leaves people exposed to the training feeling that they are being blamed for problems which they did not cause and that it is itself racially divisive
One parent on the list, Patti Menders, said: 'I was personally attacked'
LCPS interim Superintendent Scott Ziegler said: 'We fully support the expression of First Amendment rights and deplore any efforts to silence voices

Virginia police are investigating an 'anti-racist' Facebook group that named the parents of students who members say are 'against critical race theory'.

The Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County group - which reportedly includes teachers and school board members - shared personal details of those they say had opposed moves to teach the controversial curriculum.

It urged followers to 'gather information' on them and encouraged online hackers to silence critics of the theory, The Daily Wire reports. Parent Cherly Onderchain told Fox News she was on the 'hit list', adding: 'Their goal is silence.'

So they are accused of violating the privacy of parents. For the teachers and the board members that is a serious violation of the law. The daily mail does not print the charges as "alleged" either. IE "SHARED" "URGED" "ENCOURAGED"
So they haven’t been charged.
SO?
A group opposed to another group calls the group they are opposed to criminals with no evidence.
"A group opposed to another group calls the group they are opposed to criminals with no evidence?"

What do you need for "evidence" Milo? The charge has been made The police are investigating.

Simply saying "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE" over and over doesn't cut it.

Not "Being charged" does not mean there is "no evidence". "Being charged" is a process. "Being investigated" by the police indicates at the very least probable cause that there is evidence in that process that crimes were committed. Whether that process will lead to a conviction is to be seen. Knowing Loudon county personally, my guess is that any wrong doing will be covered up by a crooked system. Despite the stink it will cause locally.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros