Seth Rich

Discussion of current events
Doc

Seth Rich

Post by Doc » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:35 am

I have looked at the Seth Rich story with a skeptical eye. But sometimes strange things happen that support the narative

http://www.newsweek.com/donna-brazile-b ... acy-702838

DNC’s Donna Brazile Dedicated Her Book to ‘Patriot’ Seth Rich, Whose Death Made Her Fear for Her Own Life

By Max Kutner On 11/6/17 at 11:38 AM
Now Brazile may be setting up Elizabeth Warren for 2020 and just shamelessly using this story to promote Warren's creds with the Bernie Brohs. (Most likely), maybe she just wants to use it to reform the Dem party Or maybe both. There is no doubt that the Clinton camp now has Brazile on their enemies list. They have even accused her of Colluding the Russia.
Former aides to the Clinton campaign have challenged Brazile’s claims. In a November 4 open letter, more than 100 former top aides wrote, “It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.”
We'll see.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros