neverfail wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:19 pm
Doc wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:40 pm
neverfail wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:57 pm
Doc wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:01 am
All wealth is created by Mining manufacturing and farming. That is sole means of creation of wealth. It is the foundation of division of labor. Besides the trucks for transport are manufactured, are they not?.
That is what they believed in the USSR of old and that concept proved to be very wrong.

Marxist economics failed to take into account the "enhanced value" provided by marketing and efficient distribution.
You are not getting my point. Marketing and efficient distribution come only after Mining Manufacturing and Farming.
I disagree! Without a market none of therse would have any incentive to produce.
ahhh personal survival?
Cannibalism!

To avert such desperatiion is why we humans form communities - to assist one another to survive and prosper without resorting in desperation to slaughtering one another.
Looking back at history and thinking: "That has worked out really well" :roll:

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Re: American / Western Superiority (?)

Post by neverfail » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:33 pm

Doc wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:28 am

A straw man presentation, doc, that proves nothing other than your own lack of discernment..

All of the above happened in the ABSCENCE of a binding sense of community and in the presence of unconstrained power politics.

Doc

Re: American / Western Superiority (?)

Post by Doc » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:31 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:33 pm
Doc wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:28 am

A straw man presentation, doc, that proves nothing other than your own lack of discernment..

All of the above happened in the ABSCENCE of a binding sense of community and in the presence of unconstrained power politics.
Are you going to start being an idiot troll again?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros