Discussion of current events
cassowary

Re: Sputnik Vaccine

Post by cassowary » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:09 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:06 am
cassowary wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:12 pm
Let's wait and see how effective the Sputnick Vaccine is.

Approval of Sputnik Vaccine is delayed because of missing data.
It must be the first time you take Brazil as an example for anything... :lol:
Why, Sertorio. That's no way to talk about your fellow Portuguese. Next thing we know, you will be calling them bums. :lol:
The Imp :D

Sertorio

Re: mRNA Vaccines

Post by Sertorio » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:41 am

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 17037.html

WASHINGTON, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S., the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), reported 181 deaths — a subset of 7,844 total adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination — as of January 15, 2021. The VAERS reports describe outcomes ranging from "foaming at the mouth" to "massive heart attacks." According to Reuters, 10,595,866 individuals have received one or more COVID-19 vaccines as of January 15.

Miami obstetrician Dr. Gregory Michael suffered from a hemorrhagic stroke after receiving Pfizer/BioNtech's COVID vaccine. He died two weeks later. Pfizer stated that it didn't think there was any direct connection to the vaccine. The New York Times quoted Dr. Jerry Spivak, a blood disorder expert at Johns Hopkins University, saying "I think it's a medical certainty that the vaccine was related."

Data about deaths following receipt of the experimental Pfizer/BioNTech shot are also emerging from Israel, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, and Switzerland. Norway launched an investigation into the vaccines after reports of 33 suspected adverse drug reactions with fatal outcomes after administration of the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine were received by the Norwegian Medicines Agency. Pharma and Federal agencies are attributing the majority of these cases to "coincidence."

"Coincidence is turning out to be quite lethal to COVID vaccine recipients," said Children's Health Defense (CHD) board chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. "If the clinical trials are good predictors, the rate of coincidence is likely to increase dramatically after the second shot." The clinical trials suggested that almost all the benefits of COVID vaccination and the vast majority of injuries were associated with the second dose.
This just reinforces my decision to refuse being vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine or any other mRNA vaccines. I will wait until more traditional vaccines are available in Europe.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:41 am
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 17037.html

WASHINGTON, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S., the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), reported 181 deaths — a subset of 7,844 total adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination — as of January 15, 2021. The VAERS reports describe outcomes ranging from "foaming at the mouth" to "massive heart attacks." According to Reuters, 10,595,866 individuals have received one or more COVID-19 vaccines as of January 15.

Miami obstetrician Dr. Gregory Michael suffered from a hemorrhagic stroke after receiving Pfizer/BioNtech's COVID vaccine. He died two weeks later. Pfizer stated that it didn't think there was any direct connection to the vaccine. The New York Times quoted Dr. Jerry Spivak, a blood disorder expert at Johns Hopkins University, saying "I think it's a medical certainty that the vaccine was related."

Data about deaths following receipt of the experimental Pfizer/BioNTech shot are also emerging from Israel, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, and Switzerland. Norway launched an investigation into the vaccines after reports of 33 suspected adverse drug reactions with fatal outcomes after administration of the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine were received by the Norwegian Medicines Agency. Pharma and Federal agencies are attributing the majority of these cases to "coincidence."

"Coincidence is turning out to be quite lethal to COVID vaccine recipients," said Children's Health Defense (CHD) board chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. "If the clinical trials are good predictors, the rate of coincidence is likely to increase dramatically after the second shot." The clinical trials suggested that almost all the benefits of COVID vaccination and the vast majority of injuries were associated with the second dose.
This just reinforces my decision to refuse being vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine or any other mRNA vaccines. I will wait until more traditional vaccines are available in Europe.
It does not state the percentage of people that have adverse effects I suspect it is relatively small compared to the chance of dying of COVID-19. Though I already decided I am not taking the vaccine in any hurry if at all. Not because of the subject of this article but because there are indications of long terms auto immunity problems. Hopefully the Astra-Zenica vaccine will be available soon.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:45 am

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Expresses Concern About COVID-19 Vaccines
BY ZACHARY STIEBER - February 17, 2021

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made comments last year about COVID-19 vaccines that clash with policies that his platform has implemented, leaked video shows.

Zuckerberg said in July 2020: “I do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this [vaccine] because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA … basically the ability to produce those antibodies and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream. So, there’s work on both paths of vaccine development.”

(...)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/facebook- ... 21-02-17-2
I don't particularly rely on Zuckerberg's opinions, but this is just one more warning...