Clinton_DNC_MSM_Deep State_Russia_UraniumOne_Gate

Discussion of current events
Milo

Re: Clinton_DNC_MSM_Deep State_Russia_UraniumOne_Gate

Post by Milo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Complete and total debunking of the Uranium One lies.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 am

Milo wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:42 pm

It does not debunk the scandal not even close.

The latest from that other news outlet

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 am
Milo wrote:

The crux of the matter is whether she had the power to approve the sale, and he admits she didn't.

One always suspects someone's impartiality when they constantly interject terms such as "the corrupt".

I am done with this topic.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:02 am

Milo wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 pm
Doc wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 am
Milo wrote:

The crux of the matter is whether she had the power to approve the sale, and he admits she didn't.

One always suspects someone's impartiality when they constantly interject terms such as "the corrupt".

I am done with this topic.
I 'm not. Not even close to being done with this.

As the chairman of CIFUS She absolutely had the power to approve that sale. She would have had absolute power to approve it if she was Obama. And the sale was approved in spite of known criminal activity in an effort to get it approved.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:04 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-1 ... ium-scanda
FBI Informant Has Video Of Russian Agents With Briefcases Of Bribe Money In Clinton-Uranium Scandal

by Tyler Durden
Nov 18, 2017 10:07 AM

Submitted by iBankCoin.com

An undercover FBI informant in the Russian nuclear industry who was made to sign an “illegal NDA” by former AG Loretta Lynch, claims to have video evidence showing Russian agents with briefcases full of bribe money related to the controversial Uranium One deal – according to The Hill investigative journalist John Solomon and Circa‘s Sara Carter.

The informant, whose identity was revealed by Reuters as William D. Campbell, will testify before congress next week after the NDA which carried the threat of prison time was lifted. Campbell, originally misidentifed by Reuters as a lobbyist is actually a nuclear industry consultant who is currently battling cancer.

As previously reported, Campbell was deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry where he gathered extensive evidence of a racketeering scheme involving bribes and kickbacks.

“The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions,” a person who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials. –The Hill

Campbell’s attorney, former Regan Justice Department official Victoria Toensing, previously told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs “He can tell what all the Russians were talking about during the time that all these bribery payments were made.”

Sara Carter and John Solomon sat down with Fox News host Sean Hannity to discuss:

Sarah Carter: He’s very sick and he’s been battling cancer and going chemo. He is in a battle for not only his life, but in a battle against what he perceives as people within the US government that don’t want this story to come out. But there’s so much information that he is willing to share with the public to set the record straight, and believe me we’re gonna get it out there. He is going to have his say. His voice will be heard.

Hannity: He knew about the bribery, kickbacks, extortion of Putin’s agents in the US?

Sara Carter: Yes, and he will be able to lay that all out for everyone, and he will do that for Congress. John and I have been working on this for months and months and months. He came to the [Obama] DOJ with this information.

John Solomon: He is going to be an extraordinary fact witness because he gathered so much information. There are videotapes where the Russians are opening up briefcases full of cash. These are the people we then gave uranium to, that we then gave nuclear fuel contracts to.

Hannity: This is happening before they sign off on Uranium One? They knew about bribery extortion kickbacks money laundering before? They knew this was Putin and they did it anyway!

John Solomon: Yes. The Russians really thought they had played America on this one.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:27 pm

So which side do you like your Dem congressional toast buttered on?

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... stigation/
DOJ Reopens Hillary Clinton Email Investigation
January 4, 2018 by Cristina Laila

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:34 am

Senate Intel committee issues first "RUSSIA COLLUSION" criminal referral -- Christopher Steels of FUSION GPS Russian dossier fame referred to FBI for criminal investigation:

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/ne ... estigation

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue May 15, 2018 5:52 am

As Americans become accustomed to Trump's bombast, they may be realizing what a bullet they dodged in the last presidential election.

"The unexamined Russia connection to Hillary Clinton"
https://www.summitdaily.com/opinion/lid ... on-column/
The Clinton Foundation "has received hundreds of millions of dollars from major US and foreign corporations, including some with ties to Russian oligarchs and others with agendas not aligned with US national interests."

There is "little distinction between donations to the foundation and the Clintons' personal income."

There could have been a White House, with a mob-like operation fronted by Hillary and headed by Bill, il Capofamiglia, sucking away the life-blood of America.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue May 15, 2018 11:09 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:52 am
As Americans become accustomed to Trump's bombast, they may be realizing what a bullet they dodged in the last presidential election.

"The unexamined Russia connection to Hillary Clinton"
https://www.summitdaily.com/opinion/lid ... on-column/
The Clinton Foundation "has received hundreds of millions of dollars from major US and foreign corporations, including some with ties to Russian oligarchs and others with agendas not aligned with US national interests."

There is "little distinction between donations to the foundation and the Clintons' personal income."

There could have been a White House, with a mob-like operation fronted by Hillary and headed by Bill, il Capofamiglia, sucking away the life-blood of America.
Hillary has some great pitchmen as well

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 ... -election/

JOHN SOLOMON BOMBSHELL: Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska Visited by Three FBI Agents Pitching ‘Trump-Russia Collusion’ Weeks Before 2016 Election

Referred to article
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... n-oligarch
Mueller may have a conflict — and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch
Two months before Trump was elected president, Deripaska was in New York as part of Russia’s United Nations delegation when three FBI agents awakened him in his home; at least one agent had worked with Deripaska on the aborted effort to rescue Levinson. During an hour-long visit, the agents posited a theory that Trump’s campaign was secretly colluding with Russia to hijack the U.S. election.

“Deripaska laughed but realized, despite the joviality, that they were serious,” the lawyer said. “So he told them in his informed opinion the idea they were proposing was false. ‘You are trying to create something out of nothing,’ he told them.” The agents left though the FBI sought more information in 2017 from the Russian, sources tell me. Waldman declined to say if Deripaska has been in contact with the FBI since Sept, 2016.

So why care about some banished Russian oligarch’s account now?

Two reasons.

First, as the FBI prepared to get authority to surveil figures on Trump’s campaign team, did it disclose to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that one of its past Russian sources waived them off the notion of Trump-Russia collusion?

Second, the U.S. government in April imposed sanctions on Deripaska, one of several prominent Russians targeted to punish Vladimir Putin — using the same sort of allegations that State used from 2006 to 2009. Yet, between those two episodes, Deripaska seemed good enough for the FBI to ask him to fund that multimillion-dollar rescue mission. And to seek his help on a sensitive political investigation. And to allow him into the country eight times.

I was alerted to Deripaska’s past FBI relationship by U.S. officials who wondered whether the Russian’s conspicuous absence from Mueller’s indictments might be related to his FBI work.