Evidence of criminal conspiracy surfaces in Micheal Flynn trial

Discussion of current events
Doc

Evidence of criminal conspiracy surfaces in Micheal Flynn trial

Post by Doc » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:40 am

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

dagbay

Re: Evidence of criminal conspiracy surfaces in Micheal Flynn trial

Post by dagbay » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:00 am

Doc wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:40 am
Been following Flynn's case for a few years now. It stands as an example how corrupt the USA Judicial system is (not to mention the rotten government agencies that created the false accusations in the first place). Sadly but true some unelected bureaucrats and elected leaders are corrupt beyond any limit. It is best to stay low if you care to live in the USA and preserve honorable moral principles.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:41 am

Blaze? Seriously?

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 am

dagbay wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:00 am
Doc wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:40 am
Been following Flynn's case for a few years now. It stands as an example how corrupt the USA Judicial system is (not to mention the rotten government agencies that created the false accusations in the first place). Sadly but true some unelected bureaucrats and elected leaders are corrupt beyond any limit. It is best to stay low if you care to live in the USA and preserve honorable moral principles.
Like Stalin said "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime"

It was so much harder back then:

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros