Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: A bloodclot away from the presidency

Post by Doc » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:35 pm
Milo wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:15 pm
I have made the point a tiresome number of times: the Republicans keep investigating investigations: because they didn't get the result they wanted.

This is why Trump is threatening to fire Barr on an almost daily basis now, even Barr has to respect some rules or face Bar sanctions, if not criminal ones, but in Trump's world of sleazy deals you just make it up.

Barr knows that Trump can't protect him from everything, and even if he could, Trump can't be trusted to piss on anyone if they were on fire and he just slammed a six pack.
The Democrats the Clinton and the FBI et al have done nothing at all but stone wall. Just like Twitter and Facebook are now stone walling on info getting out that Joe Biden is a corrupt thug

You can read the very long tread of Tweets. But I bet you can't refute them with a straight face.

H/T to Napster
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:36 pm

Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
I have made the point a tiresome number of times: the Republicans keep investigating investigations: because they didn't get the result they wanted.

This is why Trump is threatening to fire Barr on an almost daily basis now, even Barr has to respect some rules or face Bar sanctions, if not criminal ones, but in Trump's world of sleazy deals you just make it up.

Barr knows that Trump can't protect him from everything, and even if he could, Trump can't be trusted to piss on anyone if they were on fire and he just slammed a six pack.
The Democrats the Clinton and the FBI et al have done nothing at all but stone wall. Just like Twitter and Facebook are now stone walling on info getting out that Joe Biden is a corrupt thug
Trump won't release his tax returns. Clinton did. So has Biden.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Milo wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:36 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

Trump's Tax returns were illegally leaked to the NYT. I don't recall you condemning that. I don't recall Facebook and Twitter censoring that because the source of the leak was unknown.

I don't recall you complaining about the Steele Dossier which was leaked to several news sites. None of which even felt comfortable publishing it until Buzz-Feed published it. Where is your condemnation of that? And what about the Pentagon papers, "Deep Throat", The Panama Papers etc. etc etc.
DO you feel all of these leaks should have been censored as well ?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:50 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

Trump's Tax returns were illegally leaked to the NYT. I don't recall you condemning that. I don't recall Facebook and Twitter censoring that because the source of the leak was unknown.

I don't recall you complaining about the Steele Dossier which was leaked to several news sites. None of which even felt comfortable publishing it until Buzz-Feed published it. Where is your condemnation of that? And what about the Pentagon papers, "Deep Throat", The Panama Papers etc. etc etc.
Trump clearly has financial matters to hide, Biden and Clinton have been transparent.

What has leaked about Trump shows he is crooked as a crippled dog's hind leg.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Milo wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:58 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

Trump clearly has financial matters to hide, Biden and Clinton have been transparent. :roll:

Have you posted your income tax returns online yet Milo?
Has Biden posted his tax returns that include the money he got through his son from Ukraine and the CCP Plus any other money he made illicitly?

Biden's campaign stated that Joe Biden had "No *scheduled* meetings" Not "No meetings" Oh the twisted web we weave when our intention is to deceive. .

:roll: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hun ... ail-shows/
Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:30 am

Doc wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

Trump clearly has financial matters to hide, Biden and Clinton have been transparent. :roll:

Has Biden posted his tax returns that include the money he got through his son from Ukraine and the CCP Plus any other money he made illicitly?

Biden's campaign stated that Joe Biden had "No *scheduled* meetings" Not "No meetings" Oh the twisted web we weave when our intention is to deceive. .

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows
Income tax returns show income, yes...

You misquote Biden there.

I just got an email today "offering" me dates with Russian models...

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:30 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

Yet Hunter Biden claimed he was broke when he was hit by a paternity law suit.

You are misquoting me. I said "the Biden campaign"

Did you get an email from a Chinese oil company offering you $10 million a year that you posted on Twitter and Facebook that was censored by the authoritarian and got you banned? Or are you all for censorship because you don't feel that people can judge information for themselves?

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:59 am

Doc wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:35 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

Did you get an email from a Chinese oil company offering you $10 million a year that you posted on Twitter and Facebook that was censored by the authoritarian and got you banned? Or are you all for censorship because you don't feel that people can judge information for themselves?
"Censorship" implies some sort of public sphere, Twitter and Facebook are not, so there's nothing "authoritarian" about it.

Go join ThinkSpot if you want:

https://www.thinkspot.com/

I'm sure you and the five other white, angry geriatrics will be happy there.

You Republicans have a pretty shaky faith in free enterprise!

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:18 am

Milo wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:59 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

"Censorship" implies some sort of public sphere, Twitter and Facebook are not, so there's nothing "authoritarian" about it.

The supreme court has already ruled your opinion as unconstitutional

Marsh vs Alabama

Social media invited the public into it's "property"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
Marsh v. Alabama, 326 U.S. 501 (1946), was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court, in which it ruled that a state trespassing statute could not be used to prevent the distribution of religious materials on a town's sidewalk, even though the sidewalk was part of a privately owned company town. The Court based its ruling on the provisions of the First Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment.
Had Twitter Facebook et al only invited the part of the public whose ideas it agreed with then they might have a case. But they invited everyone to their platform without such stipulation. They did so because the more public they are the more money they make.

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:56 am

Doc wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:18 am
Milo wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:59 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

The supreme court has already ruled your opinion as unconstitutional

Marsh vs Alabama

Social media invited the public into it's "property"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
Marsh v. Alabama, 326 U.S. 501 (1946), was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court, in which it ruled that a state trespassing statute could not be used to prevent the distribution of religious materials on a town's sidewalk, even though the sidewalk was part of a privately owned company town. The Court based its ruling on the provisions of the First Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment.
Had Twitter Facebook et al only invited the part of the public whose ideas it agreed with then they might have a case. But they invited everyone to their platform without such stipulation. They did so because the more public they are the more money they make.
Funny how nobody on earth has sued on that ratio.

You Republicans sure let a lot of unconstitutional behaviour go!