Re: A bloodclot away from the presidency

Post by Milo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:39 am

Doc wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:08 pm
Milo wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:09 am
neverfail wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:50 pm
I am almost (though not entirely) resigned to the spectre of anyone who becomes prominent in US politics being "damaged goods". Whoever they are there they always seems to attract some scandal or other that comes to the surface about their past conduct.

In recent memory regardless of whether Obama, Hillary, Biden, Trump or pence what impresses me about all of them is lack of character.

Why is it that the quest for high elected office in the US attracts such lamestible specimens?
I am not aware of any credible charges against Obama, Hillary, Biden or Pence.
Not paying attention huh?

viewtopic.php?p=34461#p34461
Strange that you cite that the AG can't find enough evidence to charge anyone as proof of their guilt.

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:12 am

Is It Too Soon to Begin Talking About President Pence?

The natural assumption has to be that if Trump wins on November 3, Pence will announce his intentions around the midpoint of Trump’s second term, and start seriously running in the run-up year. His prospects will be quite good. All he’ll have to do is add his own stylistic tweaks, allow for changes on the ground, and promise to continue Trump’s America-first doctrine. Find a warrior-mode, Trump-aligned running mate, like Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, or some exemplary female governor or senator—consider it an open question.
https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/mark- ... e-n1034318

What people may hope for in a Pence administration:
Imagine a commander-in-chief you don’t hear anything about for days on end. A traditionally statesmanlike president whose rightful place in history would be that of a “great consolidator,” who will cement the gains made over the Trump years and protect those gains from tyrannical Marxism. A president who will sedately warn, not about a military-industrial complex, like Ike did, but of a dangerous and abiding leftism bent on shoveling under everything America stands for.
What people may actually see in this:
NutherGuy wrote:I think the odds that we can return to traditional Republican do-nothing-ism in our president by 2024 are pretty close to zero. Note that not one -- not ONE -- of the planners and top executors of the attempted-and-ongoing coup has even been charged. Maybe Trump will get it done in a second term but even if he does, there'll be other parts of the Crusade in America still to be carried out: The scope of the federal government is 4x to 10x what our country can survive because with this much reach and power no Congressman can afford to work for We the People. Does Pence seem like the guy to wield an ax against near-universal opposition?
And what someone thinks is Happening Today....'>....:

I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:48 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:12 am
Is It Too Soon to Begin Talking About President Pence?
The natural assumption has to be that if Trump wins on November 3, Pence will announce his intentions around the midpoint of Trump’s second term, and start seriously running in the run-up year. His prospects will be quite good. All he’ll have to do is add his own stylistic tweaks, allow for changes on the ground, and promise to continue Trump’s America-first doctrine. Find a warrior-mode, Trump-aligned running mate, like Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, or some exemplary female governor or senator—consider it an open question.
https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/mark- ... e-n1034318

What people may hope for in a Pence administration:
Imagine a commander-in-chief you don’t hear anything about for days on end. A traditionally statesmanlike president whose rightful place in history would be that of a “great consolidator,” who will cement the gains made over the Trump years and protect those gains from tyrannical Marxism. A president who will sedately warn, not about a military-industrial complex, like Ike did, but of a dangerous and abiding leftism bent on shoveling under everything America stands for.
What people may actually see in this:
NutherGuy wrote:I think the odds that we can return to traditional Republican do-nothing-ism in our president by 2024 are pretty close to zero. Note that not one -- not ONE -- of the planners and top executors of the attempted-and-ongoing coup has even been charged. Maybe Trump will get it done in a second term but even if he does, there'll be other parts of the Crusade in America still to be carried out: The scope of the federal government is 4x to 10x what our country can survive because with this much reach and power no Congressman can afford to work for We the People. Does Pence seem like the guy to wield an ax against near-universal opposition?
And what someone thinks is Happening Today....'>....:

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:07 am

Milo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:39 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
neverfail wrote:
I am almost (though not entirely) resigned to the spectre of anyone who becomes prominent in US politics being "damaged goods". Whoever they are there they always seems to attract some scandal or other that comes to the surface about their past conduct.

In recent memory regardless of whether Obama, Hillary, Biden, Trump or pence what impresses me about all of them is lack of character.

Why is it that the quest for high elected office in the US attracts such lamestible specimens?

Strange that you cite that the AG can't find enough evidence to charge anyone as proof of their guilt.
There has already been a guilty plea and rumor has it Clapper has flipped.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Doc wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:07 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
neverfail wrote:

What Guilty plea?

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:49 pm

Milo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:07 pm
Doc wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:07 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
neverfail wrote:

What Guilty plea?
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/fbi- ... -hurricane

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
FBI Attorney Admits Altering Email Used for FISA Application During "Crossfire Hurricane" Investigation

Former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith, 38, pleaded guilty today in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to a false statement offense stemming from his altering of an email in connection with the submission of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (“FISA”) application, announced John H. Durham, Special Attorney to the Attorney General.

Pursuant to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), the guilty plea proceeding occurred via videoconference before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg.

According to court documents and statements made in court, between July 2015 and September 2019, Clinesmith was employed with the FBI as an Assistant General Counsel in the National Security and Cyber Law Branch of the FBI’s Office of General Counsel in Washington, D.C. On July 31, 2016, the FBI opened a Foreign Agents Registration Act investigation, known as “Crossfire Hurricane,” into whether individuals associated with the Donald J. Trump for President Campaign were coordinating activities with the Russian government. By August 16, 2016, the FBI had opened cases under the Crossfire Hurricane umbrella on four individuals, including an individual identified in this case as “Individual #1.”

Clinesmith was assigned to provide legal support to FBI personnel working on Crossfire Hurricane, and he assisted FBI personnel with applications prepared by the FBI and the Justice Department’s National Security Division to conduct surveillance under the FISA. During the investigation, there were a total of four court-approved FISA applications targeting Individual #1. Each of the FISA applications alleged there was probable cause that Individual #1 was a knowing agent of a foreign power, specifically Russia.

On August 17, 2016, prior to the approval of the first FISA application #1, another U.S. government agency (“OGA”) provided certain members of the Crossfire Hurricane team a memorandum indicating that Individual #1 had been approved as an “operational contact” for the OGA from 2008 to 2013 and detailing information that Individual #1 had provided to the OGA concerning Individual #1’s prior contacts with certain Russian intelligence officers. The first three FISA applications did not include Individual #1’s history or status with the OGA.

Prior to the submission of the fourth FISA application, and after Individual #1 stated publicly that he/she had assisted the U.S. government in the past, an FBI Supervisory Special Agent (“SSA”) asked Clinesmith to inquire with the OGA as to whether Individual #1 had ever been a “source” for the OGA. On June 15, 2017, Clinesmith sent an email to a liaison at the OGA (“OGA Liaison”) seeking clarification as to whether Individual #1 was an OGA source, and the OGA Liaison responded via email to Clinesmith. On June 19, 2017, Clinesmith altered the email he received from the OGA Liaison by adding the words “not a source,” and then forwarded the email to the FBI SSA. Relying on the altered email, on June 29, 2017, the SSA signed and submitted the fourth FISA application to the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The application did not include Individual #1’s history or status with the OGA.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement within both the jurisdiction of the executive branch and judicial branch of the U.S. government, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years and a fine of up to $250,000. Judge Boasberg scheduled sentencing for December 10, 2020.

This case is being prosecuted by Special Assistant U.S. Attorney Neeraj N. Patel and Assistant U.S. Attorney Anthony Scarpelli, with the support and assistance of other members of Special Attorney Durham’s team.
Component(s):
USAO - Connecticut
USAO - District of Columbia
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Doc I am unable to recall when you weren't promising a bunch of indictments laid against prominent Democrats.

Don't you wonder when it will actually happen?

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Milo wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:36 pm
Doc I am unable to recall when you weren't promising a bunch of indictments laid against prominent Democrats.

There has been a guilty plea by the guy THAT WROTE THE FISA REQUEST for spying on Carter Page. With those FISA requests additional request were made.

That is a clear indication that the entire Russia gate BS was an atempted coup by the FBI. The public statements of Brennan and Clapper (when they were saying in closed hearing of Adam Schiff's House intel committee that they knew of no evidence of Trump Russian collusion) shows they along with the MSM were playing ball with the coup attempt.

The leak of the chief editor of the NYT admitting that Russia Trump collusion was BS that needed to be replaced with "racism" says a lot as well.

The MSM Especially the White House press corp(that includes in its ranks zero republicans) keeps demanding that Trump condemn white supremacy

They even LIE. Editing videos to make Trump sound like a racist. FOR EXAMPLE here are two clips from Trump's comments on the Charlottesville protests.

They even LIE Edited videos to make Trump sound like a racist.

What Associated Press posted of Trump's statement:

The clip of what Trump ACTUALLY SAID that the AP edited out:

Barr has stated that the investigation Durham is conducting has greatly expanded. There has been one key guilty plea agreement with the stipulation of full cooperation with investigators. He is not the first to take an agreement. If the truth ever comes out the democrats as a party and politicians are finished as well as a lot of other people and institutions.

Barr wants this all to come out after Trump has won the election as it will have much more credibility after. IE Why would Trump allow the investigation once he has won the election when he would have little to gain by doing so at that point?

And Trump is going to win. You said you ever in favor of Reagan. I am presuming that was in 1980. If so you should remember that every poll said Carter was going to win by a land slide. Until election night and carter was losing so badly he conceded the election at 9 eastern time before the polls were even closed on the west coast. The People that voted for Reagan felt a great deal of motivation to vote while Carter supporters did not.

What the polls ignored then, is the same thing they are ignoring now. The enthusiasm of Trump supporters with the complete lack of enthusiasm of Biden supporters. The only way the Biden can win is if there is massive fraud. Like in Orange county California in 2018 when six Republicans went to bed winners then woke up in the morning to find out the harvested ballots went majorly against them and all 6 lost.

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:54 pm
Milo wrote:

There has been a guilty plea by the guy THAT WROTE THE FISA REQUEST for spying on Carter Page. With those FISA requests additional request were made.

That is a clear indication that the entire Russia gate BS was an atempted coup by the FBI. The public statements of Brennan and Clapper (when they were saying in closed hearing of Adam Schiff's House intel committee that they knew of no evidence of Trump Russian collusion) shows they along with the MSM were playing ball with the coup attempt.

The leak of the chief editor of the NYT admitting that Russia Trump collusion was BS that needed to be replaced with "racism" says a lot as well.

The MSM Especially the White House press corp(that includes in its ranks zero republicans) keeps demanding that Trump condemn white supremacy

They even LIE. Editing videos to make Trump sound like a racist. FOR EXAMPLE here are two clips from Trump's comments on the Charlottesville protests.

Barr has stated that the investigation Durham is conducting has greatly expanded. There has been one key guilty plea agreement with the stipulation of full cooperation with investigators. He is not the first to take an agreement. If the truth ever comes out the democrats as a party and politicians are finished as well as a lot of other people and institutions.

Barr wants this all to come out after Trump has won the election as it will have much more credibility after. IE Why would Trump allow the investigation once he has won the election when he would have little to gain by doing so at that point?

And Trump is going to win. You said you ever in favor of Reagan. I am presuming that was in 1980. If so you should remember that every poll said Carter was going to win by a land slide. Until election night and carter was losing so badly he conceded the election at 9 eastern time before the polls were even closed on the west coast. The People that voted for Reagan felt a great deal of motivation to vote while Carter supporters did not.

What the polls ignored then, is the same thing they are ignoring now. The enthusiasm of Trump supporters with the complete lack of enthusiasm of Biden supporters. The only way the Biden can win is if there is massive fraud. Like in Orange county California in 2018 when six Republicans went to bed winners then woke up in the morning to find out the harvested ballots went majorly against them and all 6 lost.
So no indictments.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:10 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:54 pm
Milo wrote:

So no indictments.
I already showed you beyond any doubt there was a major guilty plea. You are refusing to acknowledge it.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/fbi- ... -hurricane

FBI Attorney Admits Altering Email Used for FISA Application During "Crossfire Hurricane" Investigation