US November Elections

Discussion of current events
neverfail

Re: US November Elections

Post by neverfail » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:25 pm

cassowary wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:02 am

This is what Trump said:
In the interview, Trump repeated his frequent false claim that mail-in ballots are inherently “rigged” and said that he is “not a good loser.”

“I have to see, look, I have to see, I’m not just going to say yes, I’m not going to say no, and I didn’t last time either,” Trump said when Wallace directly asked if he would accept the election results.
Trump didn't say yes or no. He repeated the claim that mail in ballots are prone to fraud. So in that context, I interpreted it to mean that if he believed that he got cheated, then he will fight - presumably in court. That's how I read it.

What do you think he meant? That he will barricade himself in the White House, refusing to leave? Nonsense.
:lol: Significently, he did not say that he would not accept the result if he WINS. That makes a difference.

Trump is unconcerned about the integrity of the vote. It seems that if he wins with the help of fraudulant votes then that is Ok. His sense of outrage reflects only his dread that he might lose.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 pm

neverfail wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:25 pm
cassowary wrote:

This is what Trump said:
In the interview, Trump repeated his frequent false claim that mail-in ballots are inherently “rigged” and said that he is “not a good loser.”

“I have to see, look, I have to see, I’m not just going to say yes, I’m not going to say no, and I didn’t last time either,” Trump said when Wallace directly asked if he would accept the election results.
Trump didn't say yes or no. He repeated the claim that mail in ballots are prone to fraud. So in that context, I interpreted it to mean that if he believed that he got cheated, then he will fight - presumably in court. That's how I read it.

What do you think he meant? That he will barricade himself in the White House, refusing to leave? Nonsense.
:lol: Significently, he did not say that he would not accept the result if he WINS. That makes a difference.

Trump is unconcerned about the integrity of the vote. It seems that if he wins with the help of fraudulant votes then that is Ok. His sense of outrage reflects only his dread that he might lose.
The cheating will overwhelmingly be on the Democratic side. They have shown consistent disrespect for the law and constitution. Which party sets up sanctuary cities and thus ignore immigration laws? Democrats. Which party refuses to stop the rioters by Antifa and BLM because these are their voters?

Democrats.

Whose supporters are the ones rioting and burning? Democrats. Today’s looters will also be tomorrow’s cheaters. The left attracts all the real deplorables in America and projects it on the right.
The Imp :D

armchair_pundit

Post by armchair_pundit » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 pm

cassowary wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 pm
neverfail wrote:
cassowary wrote:

This is what Trump said:

The cheating will overwhelmingly be on the Democratic side. They have shown consistent disrespect for the law and constitution. Which party sets up sanctuary cities and thus ignore immigration laws? Democrats. Which party refuses to stop the rioters by Antifa and BLM because these are their voters?

Democrats.

Whose supporters are the ones rioting and burning? Democrats. Today’s looters will also be tomorrow’s cheaters. The left attracts all the real deplorables in America and projects it on the right.

Cass,

When you say Democrats, you probably are being specific about our American leftist umbrella party.

Our leftist international "friends" have no interest in the integrity of the US election, only its outcome, thus they cast their lot with their fellow travelers. Only human nature...

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:35 am

cassowary wrote:

The cheating will overwhelmingly be on the Democratic side.
That remains to be seen.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:30 pm

armchair_pundit wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:05 pm
cassowary wrote:
neverfail wrote:
cassowary wrote:

This is what Trump said:

Democrats.

Cass,

When you say Democrats, you probably are being specific about our American leftist umbrella party.

Our leftist international "friends" have no interest in the integrity of the US election, only its outcome, thus they cast their lot with their fellow travelers. Only human nature...
Yes, I meant the Democratic Party. They are the party of the Real Deplorables].
The Imp :D