The Great Awakening that will cause the downfall of the Democratic Party

Discussion of current events
cassowary

The Great Awakening that will cause the downfall of the Democratic Party

Post by cassowary » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:17 pm

Unrest in the Democratic Party Plantation

The Democrats need the black vote to win. But there is a gradual awakening in the black community that they have been bamboozled by white Democrats and their Uncle Toms all these years.
The Imp :D

lzzrdgrrl

Re: The Great Awakening that will cause the downfall of the Democratic Party

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Recognised..... though that term, 'Uncle Tom' as it's used is a projection:

I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:56 pm

The "great awakening" seems to be happening in the streets of Portland, Oregon and via the TV news footage projected throughout the United States and the World at large. It presents the picture of petty-autocratic president willing to employ violence, along with the most underhand tactics, in order to get his own way. Hopefully that "great awakening" of conscience is now spreading from that nucleus in Portland throughout the American public to endure a landslide voting of Trump out of office this coming November.

I know not a lot about Joe Biden and am sure that he has his own pecular set of shortcomings too: both as a person and as a potential POTUS. . But unlike the present incumbent I do not see Biden as any threat to the longivity of democracy and civil rights in the US.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:44 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:56 pm
The "great awakening" seems to be happening in the streets of Portland, Oregon and via the TV news footage projected throughout the United States and the World at large. It presents the picture of petty-autocratic president willing to employ violence, along with the most underhand tactics, in order to get his own way. Hopefully that "great awakening" of conscience is now spreading from that nucleus in Portland throughout the American public to endure a landslide voting of Trump out of office this coming November.

I know not a lot about Joe Biden and am sure that he has his own pecular set of shortcomings too: both as a person and as a potential POTUS. . But unlike the present incumbent I do not see Biden as any threat to the longivity of democracy and civil rights in the US.
The threat comes from Commie inspired anarchists trying to damage or destroy symbols of American unity, culture and history - court houses, statues of heroes past and the ability of the police to maintain the law. Trump is trying to preserve democracy. It is his opponents that are trying to destroy it.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:32 am

cassowary wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:44 pm
neverfail wrote:

The threat comes from Commie inspired anarchists trying to damage or destroy symbols of American unity, culture and history - court houses, statues of heroes past and the ability of the police to maintain the law. Trump is trying to preserve democracy. It is his opponents that are trying to destroy it.
The US is breaking apart because it has for too long lived a lie. The US is not a democracy, it is a plutocracy, and the weaker no longer find a shelter in America. If the founding fathers were alive today, they would take arms against the present regime as vigorously as they took them against Britain. But I feel the coming mess will be a lot worse than the hardships of the war of independence. Because then they knew what they wanted, and today people do not even know what they don't want...

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:26 am

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:32 am

The US is breaking apart because it has for too long lived a lie. The US is not a democracy, it is a plutocracy, and the weaker no longer find a shelter in America. If the founding fathers were alive today, they would take arms against the present regime as vigorously as they took them against Britain. But I feel the coming mess will be a lot worse than the hardships of the war of independence. Because then they knew what they wanted, and today people do not even know what they don't want...
With regret, I am now inclined to agree with you on that. A meeting of minds.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:27 am

cassowary wrote:
Trump is trying to preserve democracy. It is his opponents that are trying to destroy it.
EXACTLY the opposite is true!

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:58 am

With the Democrats ahead in polling to control both houses of congress and the presidency, I think someone needs to wake up Cass.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:30 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:32 am
cassowary wrote:
neverfail wrote:

The US is a plutocracy?? Your Marxist indoctrination is showing Sertorio. Marxists have infiltrated the Democratic Party, unions, University faculties and this is the result. The same thing happened in Singapore. So I recognized the symptoms. But the British left us the Internal Security Act, a legacy of the Emergency. And we then had a LKY who was not afraid to use it.

The Act allowed jail without trial. So all the anarchists were arrested and held without trial. That's how LKY ended it and brought prosperity to Singapore. But he was a civilized man. Nobody were killed. Those jailed under ISA were allowed to be released provided they signed a piece of paper promising never to take part in politics again or agreed to go into exile to any country willing to take them.

A lot went to the UK. A few went to Communist China.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:22 am

Milo wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:58 am
With the Democrats ahead in polling to control both houses of congress and the presidency, I think someone needs to wake up Cass.
Isn't that what Hillary said? That "Trump should accept the outcome of the election."
A couple of days ago Rep Nadler was asked about the Auntie Fa violence in Portlad. HIs response was Auntie fa is a myth. Then he ran to jump into his limo without further comment.

Politicians in congress are cowards. Very few would trade in their seats in exchange for saying what they really think.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros