Discussion of current events
Sertorio

COVID 19

Post by Sertorio » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:16 am

Republicans are definitely the least bright of all Americans... :D

lzzrdgrrl

Re: COVID 19

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:33 pm

Or maybe they know the narrative is weaponised against them......'>........
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:13 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:33 pm
"We will get through this."

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:00 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:13 pm
lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:33 pm
"We will get through this."
Will we Jim? I see the fundamental change that Obama spoke of happening before my eyes. The radical minorities have been in charge for decades and now their shrills are louder than ever. Obama might have been the most nefarious and most successful president in recent history.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:17 am

The COVID-19 crisis IE the CCP-virus response is a result of the post expert age. Where experts are more politically correct then scientific.

The CCP lied
The WHO lied
Fauci lied about masks
the CDC made a fancy test for COVID-19 that failed.
The CDC last weekend also saw 1200 of it employees write an open letter demanding that "Racism" be declared a disease so the CDC could regulate it. or some such nonsense.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/ed ... story.html
CDC employees take on another pandemic: racism | COMMENTARY
Lets call it health care with CCP characteristics.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:30 pm

dagbay wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:00 am

Will we Jim? I see the fundamental change that Obama spoke of happening before my eyes. The radical minorities have been in charge for decades and now their shrills are louder than ever. Obama might have been the most nefarious and most successful president in recent history.
Fuck the radical minorities!

Wearing masks in crowded public places should be regarded entirely as a matter of sound public health; just as it is in all othe countries: NOT as a gesture of your bullshiting American politics.

Own up! Your American response to the Coronavirus challenge, exacerbated by the tweets and inane public statements of an unhelpful president, has been disgracefully shambolic - exceeded only by that of the United Kingdom: which also, like the USA, is presently politically led led by a bullshit speaking, populist scoundril.

Now, will you cease demonising Obama and others? Finger pointing apportionment of blame (a-la Donald Trump) does not bring your country any closer to a solution. It only makes a unified response harder to acheive.

Yes JIm and daggy: you will get through this eventually - after the preventable loss of an unacceptable number of your own people to coronavirus death.

So how much longer will it take before you idiotic right-wing Americans finally snap out of your state of denial?

(My God! Why do I have to spend half of my time on the internet pointing out the obvious to nongs?)

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:53 pm

"Covid-19 vaccine possible by September"
https://straitstimes.com/world/europe/o ... researcher

". . . it was possible that there would be vaccines available by the end of the year."

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 pm

Dr. Anthony Fauci To Throw First Pitch For Washington Nationals' Season Opener

"Dr. Fauci has been a true champion for our country during the Covid-19 pandemic and throughout his distinguished career, so it is only fitting that we honor him as we kick off the 2020 season and defend our World Series Championship title," the team said in a statement.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... son-opener
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:42 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 pm
Dr. Anthony Fauci To Throw First Pitch For Washington Nationals' Season Opener

"Dr. Fauci has been a true champion for our country during the Covid-19 pandemic and throughout his distinguished career, so it is only fitting that we honor him as we kick off the 2020 season and defend our World Series Championship title," the team said in a statement.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... son-opener
lzzrdgrrl: would you be able to explain to me why is it in your country, given that you have men of such apparent good character in public service as this man, that you also have elected high officials bereft of integrity calling the shots?

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:23 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:53 pm
"Covid-19 vaccine possible by September"
https://straitstimes.com/world/europe/o ... researcher

". . . it was possible that there would be vaccines available by the end of the year."
Oxford COVID-19 vaccine developer cautious on 2020 roll-out"
https://reuters.com/article/us-health-c ... SKCN24M0OP

Hope springs eternal . . .