Milo wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:14 am
cassowary wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:26 am
Sertorio wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:19 am
neverfail wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:57 pm
Japan's military rise has been stealthy but strong and is increasingly concentrated on China's perceived threat.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/05/japan-cou ... -conflict/
Then rising sun flag rises once again over a growing military in an international environment of growing menace.

( I truly hope that my Second World War veteran father is not spinning in his grave.)
Japan is entitled to having armed forces capable of defending the country against any aggression. I only hope Japan wouldn't be tempted to use those forces to do the US dirty work in Asia...
The US and Japan are allies. If war comes, Japan will fight alongside the US against China.
The last time China fought Japan it didn't go so well for China.
A few things changed since 1935...

Chinese People's Army (1935)

Chinese People's Army (2020)

Sertorio,

You are so full of shit, you're not worth responding to.

You're like a chatbot, no matter the subject, you will side on the totalitarian side. I get it. Honestly, you are my enemy, if you believe what you post.

Sorry, bit I am not in the mood for any of your and NF's bullshit anymore.

Sertorio

Re: Japan could carry the day.....

Post by Sertorio » Sun May 17, 2020 4:13 am

armchair_pundit wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Sertorio,

You are so full of shit, you're not worth responding to.

You're like a chatbot, no matter the subject, you will side on the totalitarian side. I get it. Honestly, you are my enemy, if you believe what you post.

Sorry, bit I am not in the mood for any of your and NF's bullshit anymore.
I am not on the totalitarian side, whether eastern or western... I am on the side of all those who struggle to stop the US starting wars and manipulating the rest of the world for its benefit. Right now it means siding with China's and Russia's efforts to put a stop to American warmongering. After all, the last thing I want is a third general war in Europe triggered by the US under the excuse that they are "protecting" us from Russia's evil intentions... By the way, that's why most Germans want US nuclear weapons out of Germany.

Are they all "on the totalitarian side"?...