America's coming cooked up anti-China election campaign?

Discussion of current events
neverfail

Re: America's coming cooked up anti-China election campaign?

Post by neverfail » Sat May 09, 2020 2:08 pm

cassowary wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:54 pm
Pompeo is not lying. It probably leaked out accidentally from one of the Wuhan labs.
Speculative guesswork!

If Pompeo has the "evidence" that he claims then why won't he reveal it to the World?

He is perhaps bluffing?

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sat May 09, 2020 7:07 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:08 pm
cassowary wrote:
Pompeo is not lying. It probably leaked out accidentally from one of the Wuhan labs.
Speculative guesswork!

If Pompeo has the "evidence" that he claims then why won't he reveal it to the World?

He is perhaps bluffing?
That’s one possibility. Another is that he has a Chinese spy in the lab and he does not want to endanger his life.
The Imp :D

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 pm

cassowary wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:07 pm
neverfail wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Speculative guesswork!

He is perhaps bluffing?
That’s one possibility. Another is that he has a Chinese spy in the lab and he does not want to endanger his life.
:lol: Then he should keep his big mouth tightly shut and not even alude to having the info.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sun May 10, 2020 1:48 am

neverfail wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 pm
cassowary wrote:
neverfail wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Speculative guesswork!

He is perhaps bluffing?
:lol: Then he should keep his big mouth tightly shut and not even alude to having the info.
He is protected if Pompeo does not divulge details that narrow the circle of suspects. The proof might reveal the identity of the spy.
The Imp :D

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Sun May 10, 2020 8:02 am

There was this theory that Chairman Xi saw the future destruction of the Chinese economy back in January and decided to level the field. By blocking travel from Wuhan to the rest of China but kept airports open for international travel expecting infection to spread while claiming no human to human transmission.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sun May 10, 2020 1:26 pm

dagbay wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:02 am
There was this theory that Chairman Xi saw the future destruction of the Chinese economy back in January and decided to level the field. By blocking travel from Wuhan to the rest of China but kept airports open for international travel expecting infection to spread while claiming no human to human transmission.
Any proof?

Milo

Post by Milo » Sun May 10, 2020 4:36 pm

cassowary wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:48 am
neverfail wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 pm
cassowary wrote:
neverfail wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Speculative guesswork!

He is perhaps bluffing?
He is protected if Pompeo does not divulge details that narrow the circle of suspects. The proof might reveal the identity of the spy.
I doubt the circle of suspects is more than a handful or that the CCP cares much about proof.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon May 11, 2020 6:33 am

Milo wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:36 pm
cassowary wrote:

I doubt the circle of suspects is more than a handful or that the CCP cares much about proof.
Pompeo, Trump's attack dog, is in any case preparing the ground for a China bashing re-election campaign. Truth once again being sacrificed on the alter of electioneering cheap popularity.

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon May 11, 2020 11:36 am

neverfail wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:33 am
Milo wrote:
cassowary wrote:

Pompeo, Trump's attack dog, is in any case preparing the ground for a China bashing re-election campaign. Truth once again being sacrificed on the alter of electioneering cheap popularity.
You are really getting full of yourself, aren't you? Do you find parroting CCP propaganda so highly rewarding?

The CCP lied about the human to human infection of the CCP Virus
The CCP banned people from Wuhan from traveling to other parts of China but did nothing to stop them from flying to other countries of the world.
In the meantime the CCP ordered Chinese companies in other countries to buy up what ever medical equipment they could and ship it to China. 2.2 billion medical masks -- The Entire output of Medical Masks per year is 4.4 billion.
The CCP accused any other governments that thought to banned travel from China of being "racist" However that did not stop the CCP from banning people from those very same countries even though it was "rascist"
The CCP is allowing Medical masks that are sub par to be shipped to other countries.

Xi knew on January 7th that the CCP virus was highly infectious and deadly. He ordered the information suppress and hidden from the rest of the world. This was documented by the offical new out let of the Chinese communist party.

Too bad you are not in a country like Ausstralia then you could read about it in the local newspapers.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/xi-j ... 00e2b38ed8
Xi Jinping was aware of the deadly coronavirus much earlier than believed, a new speech reveals

A speech Xi Jinping made earlier this month has just been published – and it reveals something crucial about the rampant spread of the deadly coronavirus.

The CCP leadership needs to be put on trial for crimes against humanity.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon May 11, 2020 4:46 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:36 am
neverfail wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:33 am
Milo wrote:
cassowary wrote:

You are really getting full of yourself, aren't you? Do you find parroting CCP propaganda so highly rewarding?
No I am not! Nor am I unaware of the misdeeds of the CCP. You insult me by suggesting otherwise.

I am, unlike yourself, not deliberately blind to the sins of either the Trump administration or the flaws and shortcomings of your system of government - and neither should you be. That the CCP may have sinned more is beside the point. The USA needs to lift its game.