China’s National Digital Currency DCEP

Discussion of current events
Sertorio

Re: China’s National Digital Currency DCEP

Post by Sertorio » Wed May 06, 2020 9:41 am

Doc wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:33 am

3,757,544 infected by the CCP Virus @59,496 dead from the CCP VIrus
If you count all the people who died in US launched wars and as the result of illegal sanctions imposed by the US, you would see that the figure is much higher than the dead from the coronavirus... And while the wars and sanctions were the result of political decisions by US Administrations, the coronavirus just happened to have started in China, without any intervention by the Chinese authorities.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed May 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:41 am
Doc wrote:

If you count all the people who died in US launched wars and as the result of illegal sanctions imposed by the US, you would see that the figure is much higher than the dead from the coronavirus... And while the wars and sanctions were the result of political decisions by US Administrations, the coronavirus just happened to have started in China, without any intervention by the Chinese authorities.
If you look at the great leap forward you will see just from that the CCP killed 60 million. Once the CCP virus plays out completely there may be 100's of millions of dead making it the greatest crime against humanity EVER.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Wed May 06, 2020 3:44 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 12:52 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:

If you look at the great leap forward you will see just from that the CCP killed 60 million. Once the CCP virus plays out completely there may be 100's of millions of dead making it the greatest crime against humanity EVER.
While the CCP is guilty of killing maybe millions of Chinese, Americans are guilty of killing maybe millions of non-Americans (Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, Syrians, etc.) While I condemn the CCP but know they are no threat to me, I condemn Americans knowing they are a real threat to me and to Europe.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu May 07, 2020 1:17 am

Sertorio wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 3:44 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 12:52 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:

While the CCP is guilty of killing maybe millions of Chinese, Americans are guilty of killing maybe millions of non-Americans (Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, Syrians, etc.) While I condemn the CCP but know they are no threat to me, I condemn Americans knowing they are a real threat to me and to Europe.
10's of millions. It is not even remotely close Sertorio You are cheerleading for mass murders on a never before seen level.
20TH_C_MORTACRACIES.GIF
20TH_C_MORTACRACIES.GIF (18.54 KiB) Viewed 298 times
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros