Gallup: Trump approval rating at 49% favorable

Discussion of current events
cassowary

Gallup: Trump approval rating at 49% favorable

Post by cassowary » Sun May 03, 2020 6:38 am

Gallup poll released on Friday May 1, showed Trump's approval in positive territory at 49% to 47%.
Forty-seven percent of independents said they approve of the president’s handling of his job compared to only 39 percent in the previous April survey.
This should worry Joe Biden. Independents seem to be breaking for Trump.
The Imp :D

Doc

Re: Gallup: Trump approval rating at 49% favorable

Post by Doc » Mon May 04, 2020 5:29 am

cassowary wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:38 am
Gallup poll released on Friday May 1, showed Trump's approval in positive territory at 49% to 47%.
Forty-seven percent of independents said they approve of the president’s handling of his job compared to only 39 percent in the previous April survey.
They are estimating that turn out for Trump will be 19% higher than that for Biden.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Tue May 05, 2020 12:24 am

Doc wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:29 am
cassowary wrote:
They are estimating that turn out for Trump will be 19% higher than that for Biden.
Good.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue May 05, 2020 8:26 pm

cassowary wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:24 am
Doc wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Good.
Biden won't make it to the general election

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Tue May 05, 2020 10:30 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:26 pm
cassowary wrote:
Doc wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Good.

I hope Biden makes it. He will be easy target for Trump. Senile and now a suspected molestor in a party that plays identity politics in the “me too” era.

Democrats are between the devil and the deep blue sea. If they drop Biden, who are they going to pick? Bernie? A Commie can’t win. They tried their best to sideline him, and now they are going to pick him? No way. But if they pick anybody else besides Bernie, the Bernie Bros will be furious. Say bye bye to their left wing.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed May 06, 2020 12:44 pm

cassowary wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:30 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:26 pm
cassowary wrote:
Doc wrote:
cassowary wrote:
Good.

I hope Biden makes it. He will be easy target for Trump. Senile and now a suspected molestor in a party that plays identity politics in the “me too” era.

Democrats are between the devil and the deep blue sea. If they drop Biden, who are they going to pick? Bernie? A Commie can’t win. They tried their best to sideline him, and now they are going to pick him? No way. But if they pick anybody else besides Bernie, the Bernie Bros will be furious. Say bye bye to their left wing.
Seem like Twitter isn't working correctly here. Click on the link for the video.

cassowary

Biden. This is the Dem nonimee?

Post by cassowary » Mon May 18, 2020 12:16 am

Biden confuses jobs with covid19 deaths.

The Dems nominee is a senile old man. :lol: :lol: