People dragged into quarantine in China

Discussion of current events
User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 4273
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by cassowary » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:13 pm

Videos appear to show people in China forcibly dragged off to quarantine
In today’s Wuhan, forced quarantine is becoming a “Martial Law”. Another whole family was forced to go to quarantine center, where no medicine, no doctor, no water, no bathroom close by, no nothing is available. People won’t go no matter how good CCP painted. Chinese authorities were caught on video apparently dragging off several people to be quarantined amid fears of the deadly coronavirus, according to a report.
People don't trust the CCP. So they don't want to go into quarantine. This will eventually happen in the US, if Bernie Sanders gets elected.

The Imp :D

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4538
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by Doc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 am

cassowary wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:13 pm
Videos appear to show people in China forcibly dragged off to quarantine
In today’s Wuhan, forced quarantine is becoming a “Martial Law”. Another whole family was forced to go to quarantine center, where no medicine, no doctor, no water, no bathroom close by, no nothing is available. People won’t go no matter how good CCP painted. Chinese authorities were caught on video apparently dragging off several people to be quarantined amid fears of the deadly coronavirus, according to a report.
People don't trust the CCP. So they don't want to go into quarantine. This will eventually happen in the US, if Bernie Sanders gets elected.

China will have to be held accountable for how coronavirus started: Peter Navarro


I don't believe the numbers coming out of China. Given the forced quarantine of Chinese citizens it seems to me that they are hoping to end this crisis by ending the lockdown and arresting anyone that might be infected, as a means of containing the outbreak.

They are doing this to save their economy from losing to much growth from the shut down of it.

Someone mentioned when all this began that they were fearful that the CCP would nuke Wuhan to destroy the virus. The CCP is in this to protect itself first not the people of China.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 4273
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by cassowary » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 am

I don't believe the numbers coming out of China. Given the forced quarantine of Chinese citizens it seems to me that they are hoping to end this crisis by ending the lockdown and arresting anyone that might be infected, as a means of containing the outbreak.

They are doing this to save their economy from losing to much growth from the shut down of it.

Someone mentioned when all this began that they were fearful that the CCP would nuke Wuhan to destroy the virus. The CCP is in this to protect itself first not the people of China.
This forced quarantine will backfire. People will now be afraid to report sick. This will spread the disease even more.
The Imp :D

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4538
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by Doc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:57 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 am

I don't believe the numbers coming out of China. Given the forced quarantine of Chinese citizens it seems to me that they are hoping to end this crisis by ending the lockdown and arresting anyone that might be infected, as a means of containing the outbreak.

They are doing this to save their economy from losing to much growth from the shut down of it.

Someone mentioned when all this began that they were fearful that the CCP would nuke Wuhan to destroy the virus. The CCP is in this to protect itself first not the people of China.
This forced quarantine will backfire. People will now be afraid to report sick. This will spread the disease even more.
apparently security forces are going door to door checking temperatures and arresting any one with a temperature or a cough, irregardless of whether they have coronavirus or not. Then they are taking them to quarantine facilities where people won't be quarantined from each other.

Whoever in the CCP came up with this idiotic policy should be facing execution for mass murder.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by Milo » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:11 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:57 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 am

I don't believe the numbers coming out of China. Given the forced quarantine of Chinese citizens it seems to me that they are hoping to end this crisis by ending the lockdown and arresting anyone that might be infected, as a means of containing the outbreak.

They are doing this to save their economy from losing to much growth from the shut down of it.

Someone mentioned when all this began that they were fearful that the CCP would nuke Wuhan to destroy the virus. The CCP is in this to protect itself first not the people of China.
This forced quarantine will backfire. People will now be afraid to report sick. This will spread the disease even more.
apparently security forces are going door to door checking temperatures and arresting any one with a temperature or a cough, irregardless of whether they have coronavirus or not. Then they are taking them to quarantine facilities where people won't be quarantined from each other.

Whoever in the CCP came up with this idiotic policy should be facing execution for mass murder.
I think the CCP is all about the coverup at this point, if it was ever about anything else.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 4538
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by Doc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:17 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:11 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:57 am
cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 am

I don't believe the numbers coming out of China. Given the forced quarantine of Chinese citizens it seems to me that they are hoping to end this crisis by ending the lockdown and arresting anyone that might be infected, as a means of containing the outbreak.

They are doing this to save their economy from losing to much growth from the shut down of it.

Someone mentioned when all this began that they were fearful that the CCP would nuke Wuhan to destroy the virus. The CCP is in this to protect itself first not the people of China.
This forced quarantine will backfire. People will now be afraid to report sick. This will spread the disease even more.
apparently security forces are going door to door checking temperatures and arresting any one with a temperature or a cough, irregardless of whether they have coronavirus or not. Then they are taking them to quarantine facilities where people won't be quarantined from each other.

Whoever in the CCP came up with this idiotic policy should be facing execution for mass murder.
I think the CCP is all about the coverup at this point, if it was ever about anything else.
Being incompetent at taking care of their own citizens, cover up is probably the only realistic policy they have.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail
Posts: 5813
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by neverfail » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:50 pm

cassowary wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:13 pm
This will eventually happen in the US, if Bernie Sanders gets elected.
How do you bloody-well know what will happen in the USA if Bernie Sanders is elected?

Did God endow you with the gift of prophecy?

I do not believe so!

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 4011
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by Sertorio » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:17 am

Being incompetent at taking care of their own citizens, cover up is probably the only realistic policy they have.
The Chinese are not stupid. They would know it would be impossible to cover up an epidemic of these proportions, so they wouldn't even try it. But thinking that Chinese are stupid gives Americans a false feeling of security, so they keep repeating it until the consequences of a future conflict will make it clear to them that the Chinese are probably smarter than they are...

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by Milo » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:20 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:17 am

Being incompetent at taking care of their own citizens, cover up is probably the only realistic policy they have.
The Chinese are not stupid. They would know it would be impossible to cover up an epidemic of these proportions, so they wouldn't even try it. But thinking that Chinese are stupid gives Americans a false feeling of security, so they keep repeating it until the consequences of a future conflict will make it clear to them that the Chinese are probably smarter than they are...
Yeah it’s a real challenge for IRA to come up with a good spin on this one, isn’t it?

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 4011
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: People dragged into quarantine in China

Post by Sertorio » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:49 pm

Milo wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:26 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:20 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:17 am

Being incompetent at taking care of their own citizens, cover up is probably the only realistic policy they have.
The Chinese are not stupid. They would know it would be impossible to cover up an epidemic of these proportions, so they wouldn't even try it. But thinking that Chinese are stupid gives Americans a false feeling of security, so they keep repeating it until the consequences of a future conflict will make it clear to them that the Chinese are probably smarter than they are...
Yeah it’s a real challenge for IRA to come up with a good spin on this one, isn’t it?
[Did your brain just stall?... :shock: ]

Post Reply