Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: Amb Yovanovitch Perjured Herself – She Denied Visas to Witnesses Who Could Prove Biden, Dem Corruption

Post by Doc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:02 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:26 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Whataboutism is itself Whataboutism. Making a circular argument is BS Milo. Schiff claimed he had "MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA" He CLEARLY DID NOT TURN OVER THE EVIDENCE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TO THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION. Which means either he is a pathological liar or that he withheld evidence from a criminal investigation. WHICH IS A SERIOUS CRIME. It can only be one of the two. Which is it Milo?

He made the claim mulitple times over a number of years. ABOUT THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION. Stick that up your "whatabutism" where it came from.
Lots of self-represented litigants feel a need to argue in the hallway when they don't know how to argue in court.
"Where is schiff's evidence Milo"? The judge would ask you IN COURT.....

First you say it is all about Trump
I say Trump's main accuser has lied over and over and over again.... A pathological liar.
You say it is whatabuttism to point that out. That Trump main accuser is lying about having "More than circumstantial evidence against Trump.

Now you've moved on to whatabutbutbutism.
See thread title.
I did several times. I present evidence to you as it was presented to the Senate over the last few days. As it was not presented to the American people by the MSM.

Conclusion: There is no amount of real evidence that you will accept on this that goes against what you wish to happen.

Well how about this: While the democrats play their pathetic impeachment fiddles in DC the world is burning.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps ... 7b48e9ecf6

Bring on the crimes against humanity trials.
You're confusing "evidence" with "submissions".
You are confusing lies with truth.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros