Epstein arrested: What did the deep state know and when did they know it?

Discussion of current events
Doc

Epstein arrested: What did the deep state know and when did they know it?

Post by Doc » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:20 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... stein-case
Nancy Pelosi daughter: 'Quite likely some of our faves are implicated' in Epstein case
"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ialnetwork
Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report

An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Sarnoff also authored a book on Mr. Epstein titled “TrafficKing.”

Mr. Epstein was arrested in 2005 and signed a plea agreement in 2007 with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, accepting a single charge of soliciting prostitution. He agreed to a 30-month sentence, registered as a “Tier 1” sex offender with the U.S. Virgin Islands and paid dozens of young girls under a federal statute providing for compensation to victims of child sexual abuse.
When Tax dollars go to support a two tiered justice system, government has become too large. It is time for government to shrink.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Re: Epstein arrested: What did the deep state know and when did they know it?

Post by Milo » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 pm

Well maybe the shrinker in chief hasn't been elected yet!
The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

And when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?”
https://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the- ... alk-about/

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Milo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 pm
The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

And when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?”

Sorry. Try again:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1147 ... 01728.html

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:34 am

Doc wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:19 pm
Milo wrote:

Sorry. Try again:

For someone against the establishment you are sure quick to rely on them when it suits you!

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:22 am

Milo wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:34 am
Doc wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:19 pm
Milo wrote:

Sorry. Try again:

For someone against the establishment you are sure quick to rely on them when it suits you!
Oh I believe they like you here are and will radically spin this they are in extreme desperation Many of them are facing public criminal trial at this point. Or are you talking about the good OLD Clinton and current DC establishment SOP of triangulating the demographics? IE making up fantasies to appease the masses one demographic at a time..Yeah I suppose that is what you are talking about as much as anything

So how is that going?

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:31 pm

After years of the first reports came out the number of times the flight log for the Lolita express shows Bil Clinton on his way to Fantasy Island and suddenly Clinton says the flight logs are lies.

DAMN THOSE LYING FAA LOGS !!!

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:25 pm

As usual Doc you will leave no stone unturned, when it's Democrats.

When it's Republicans any anemic defence will do.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:33 am

Milo wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Well let's see for three years the left including yourself has been sliming Trump making things up out of thin air and you make this claim about republicans.

I give you an "A" for nerve.

So it seems there was a civil suit in which all the documents which by law are public records were completely redacted. Then a law suit to unredact them which the local judge refused to do twice. The appeals court ruled that the judge in the case was clearly wrong and that there was no justification in the redaction. I believe the appeals court ruling came down last week.

Mean while an anonymous amicus brief was presented by someone unknown except through their lawyer demanded to see the 2000 pages of documents because their name *might* be in those documents so they could have their name redacted.

The criminal trial judge excepted local prosecutors argument that the girls as young as 14 years old were prostitutes and not victims so they did not need to be notified as required by law if they were victims. So they had no opportunity to object to the 1.5 year sentence Epstein received with daily work release of 12 hours. Given that the current charges filed against Epstein which are the very same charges would lead to a maximum sentence of 100's of year on conviction the sentence Epstein received was a joke. Back then there were 80 girls willing to testify against him and there was physical evidence of his crimes.

Here is a video from three months ago that shows why suddenly Epstein got arrested now 12 years after the ridiculously light sentence Epstein received in 2007 Where all his co-conspirators got immunity:

Here is another from two days ago:

And here is another from yesterday:

Then yesterday Bill Clinton's spokesman come out and says Clinton denies he was ever on a plane to Epstein's Orgy Island and the FAA logs showing him on the Lolita express 26 times are all lies.
Well that doesn't sound guilty as hell considering that in 2015 Buzzfeed published logs from Epstein's plane that showed Bill Clinton on them 11 times. So why did he say nothing back then?

cassowary

The swamp is fighting for its life

Post by cassowary » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:33 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:33 am
Milo wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Well let's see for three years the left including yourself has been sliming Trump making things up out of thin air and you make this claim about republicans.

I give you an "A" for nerve.

So it seems there was a civil suit in which all the documents which by law are public records were completely redacted. Then a law suit to unredact them which the local judge refused to do twice. The appeals court ruled that the judge in the case was clearly wrong and that there was no justification in the redaction. I believe the appeals court ruling came down last week.

Mean while an anonymous amicus brief was presented by someone unknown except through their lawyer demanded to see the 2000 pages of documents because their name *might* be in those documents so they could have their name redacted.

The criminal trial judge excepted local prosecutors argument that the girls as young as 14 years old were prostitutes and not victims so they did not need to be notified as required by law if they were victims. So they had no opportunity to object to the 1.5 year sentence Epstein received with daily work release of 12 hours. Given that the current charges filed against Epstein which are the very same charges would lead to a maximum sentence of 100's of year on conviction the sentence Epstein received was a joke. Back then there were 80 girls willing to testify against him and there was physical evidence of his crimes.

Here is a video from three months ago that shows why suddenly Epstein got arrested now 12 years after the ridiculously light sentence Epstein received in 2007 Where all his co-conspirators got immunity:

Here is another from two days ago:

And here is another from yesterday:

Then yesterday Bill Clinton's spokesman come out and says Clinton denies he was ever on a plane to Epstein's Orgy Island and the FAA logs showing him on the Lolita express 26 times are all lies.
Well that doesn't sound guilty as hell considering that in 2015 Buzzfeed published logs from Epstein's plane that showed Bill Clinton on them 11 times. So why did he say nothing back then?
A lot of the attacks on Trump strikes me as contrived and fake. Like him being friends with thugs like Putin and Kim.

My theory is this. When Trump promised to drain the swamp and lock up Hillary Clinton, the swamp took notice. But he can’t win, they comforted themselves.

The Politicians on both sides are comfortable with each other. They may publicly yell at one another but both sides are getting rich from politics.

Both sides go easy on the other because they know power alternates. The unspoken rule is that we don’t investigate you when we are in power and you don’t investigate us when you are in power.

So both sides laugh all the way to the bank. But Trump is different. He is an outsider who has no need to make money from politics. Even worse, he promised to drain the swamp. His voters even chanted, “lock her up.”

So when he unexpectedly got elected the swamp had a fit. That’s the reason for the resistance. They are fighting for their lives. This explains the hatred for him.
The Imp :D

Sertorio

Re: The swamp is fighting for its life

Post by Sertorio » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:14 am

cassowary wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:33 pm

My theory is this. When Trump promised to drain the swamp and lock up Hillary Clinton, the swamp took notice. But he can’t win, they comforted themselves.

The Politicians on both sides are comfortable with each other. They may publicly yell at one another but both sides are getting rich from politics.

Both sides go easy on the other because they know power alternates. The unspoken rule is that we don’t investigate you when we are in power and you don’t investigate us when you are in power.

So both sides laugh all the way to the bank. But Trump is different. He is an outsider who has no need to make money from politics. Even worse, he promised to drain the swamp. His voters even chanted, “lock her up.”

So when he unexpectedly got elected the swamp had a fit. That’s the reason for the resistance. They are fighting for their lives. This explains the hatred for him.
You may be right in your assessment, but the trouble is that Trump - as the British ambassador said - is too inept to be able to drain the swamp. He simply is not smart enough, nor powerful enough. So, instead of getting better, things are going to get a lot worse. Let's hope Trump does not blow the world up while he is trying to drain the enormous swamp...