Tulsi Gabbard

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Doc » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:36 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:47 am
Rep Gabbard "has learned in this game that you do not fight on ground prepared by your opponent."

I'm looking forward to the forthcoming debate, when the "moderators" try to put Tulsi on the defensive.
Maybe they will come up with something different than Russian puppet, GOP Mole, or nutty crystal lady.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:38 am

No way Hillary retracts. Even if it costs her big $$. Admitting she made bassless charges is something the Clinton's can never do in public. Maybe years from now there will be a queit admission when no one is still paying attention but not now. She might as well make a public retirement announcement.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/tulsi-ga ... retraction
Tulsi Gabbard Gets Lawyers Involved, Accuses Hillary Of Defamation, Demands Retraction
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:40 am

Latest Polls on New Hampshire Democratic Presidential Primary
Tulsi (NH).JPG
Tulsi (NH).JPG (44.74 KiB) Viewed 278 times
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6276.html

Tulsi has never before atained such high values on polls relating to Democratic presidential primaries. Is she finally moving up?...

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:40 am
Latest Polls on New Hampshire Democratic Presidential Primary

Tulsi (NH).JPG

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6276.html

Tulsi has never before atained such high values on polls relating to Democratic presidential primaries. Is she finally moving up?...
Bad news for the war-drum beating US establishment . . .

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:31 pm

"Tulsi Gabbard Destroys Her Campaign"
https://pjmedia.com/election/tulsi-gabb ... d-by-love/

"There's literally no chance of someone like Tulsi - decent, unifying, brave - winning [the Democrat Party's] nomination."

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:31 pm

"There's literally no chance of someone like Tulsi - decent, unifying, brave - winning [the Democrat Party's] nomination."
OK, so far so good, but that's where it all went wrong:

"The problem is our politics has been so poisoned and tainted for so long by those who are only interested in their own political power, their selfish interests or lining their pockets, and using fear and hatred and bigotry to divide us for their own personal gain that they don't know what this looks like. They don't understand what the power of the people feels like. They think that they have the power but they have forgotten that really, the power lies within our hands."

And she made it even worse:

"When we come together and stand united, not motivated by fear, not motivated by hatred, not motivated by racism or bigotry, but motivated by love. Motivated by love. Motivated by love for our country and for each other and for our planet and for our future. When we stand united in this love, there is no obstacle we cannot overcome."
A clear message that won't win her any hearts and minds in the Washington Establishment.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:41 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 am
Jim the Moron wrote:

"The problem is our politics has been so poisoned and tainted for so long by those who are only interested in their own political power, their selfish interests or lining their pockets, and using fear and hatred and bigotry to divide us for their own personal gain that they don't know what this looks like. They don't understand what the power of the people feels like. They think that they have the power but they have forgotten that really, the power lies within our hands."

"When we come together and stand united, not motivated by fear, not motivated by hatred, not motivated by racism or bigotry, but motivated by love. Motivated by love. Motivated by love for our country and for each other and for our planet and for our future. When we stand united in this love, there is no obstacle we cannot overcome."
A clear message that won't win her any hearts and minds in the Washington Establishment.
Too bad. I guess that I and lots of other people around the world could become reconciled with the US if Tulsi was to become the next POTUS. But I suppose lots of Americans could care less...

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 am

Sertorio wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:41 am
Doc wrote:
Jim the Moron wrote:

Too bad. I guess that I and lots of other people around the world could become reconciled with the US if Tulsi was to become the next POTUS. But I suppose lots of Americans could care less...
If they couldn't care less it would be because the establishment left wing in the US made sure the only thing people heard of Gabbard is that she is a "Russian asset"

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Jim the Moron wrote:

If they couldn't care less it would be because the establishment left wing in the US made sure the only thing people heard of Gabbard is that she is a "Russian asset"
It seems the Russians are doing a good job of that too. And certain white nationalists have endorsed her.

The question is, are they doing it to support her or to ruin her chances?

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:28 am

Milo wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:00 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
Jim the Moron wrote:

It seems the Russians are doing a good job of that too. And certain white nationalists have endorsed her.

The question is, are they doing it to support her or to ruin her chances?
Hillary is going to show up at the second Ballot of the DNC convention and say "Here I am"