Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Doc » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:45 am

Sertorio wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:10 am
Doc wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:54 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:41 pm
Rep Gabbard returned today from her deployment overseas with the Army National Guard.

https://ballotpedia.org/Tulsi_Gabbard_p ... aign,_2020

The Dem establishment is doing everything they can to keep Rep Gabbard off the debate stage, especially after they saw how she destroyed Sen Harris in the last debate. Who would she go after next?

Rep Gabbard is the only Dem candidate with any significant foreign policy chops (Biden's self-serving dealings don't count). She would keep the US out of foreign adventures, while keeping America's defenses strong.
Gabbard is the Dems only real candidate. I am beginning to think that the idiot elitist class would rather lose the 2020 election than thus lose control of their last remaining political party by putting someone like Gabbard in control.
I am surprised your distaste of Democrats hasn't stopped you from seeing the good there is in Tulsi Gabbard. If that realization becomes more widespread in the US, she may even be elected POTUS. And Republicans would benefit from it at least as much as Democrats.
You mis-understand me. Gabbard is the only honest candidate the Democrats have Those running the Democratic party will never allow her to get the nomination. They have once again rigged the system. Once she is off the debate stage their lackeys in the MSM will not even mention her name again.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Re: Tulsi Gabbard Rigged

Post by Doc » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:49 pm

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23801626/
New poll dashes hopes for 4 trying to make Democratic debate
Candidates need four polls showing them at 2 percent or higher and 130,000 unique donors.

Gabbard, D-Hawaii, needs two more qualifying polls; Gillibrand needs three more polls, plus more donors. Williamson has enough contributors, but needs three more polls. For the four polls to qualify, they have to be conducted by DNC-approved pollsters, be from a combination of different pollsters and conducted in different geographic areas, such as Iowa, New Hampshire, or the entire nation.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:17 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... bate-field
Fix is in: Also-ran Democrats slam DNC for 10-strong debate field
by Emily Larsen
| August 27, 2019 01:22 PM

“Rep. Gabbard has exceeded 2% support in 26 national and early state polls, but only two of them are on the DNC’s ‘certified’ list,” her campaign said in a statement. “Many of the uncertified polls, including those conducted by highly reputable organizations such as The Economist and the Boston Globe, are ranked by RealClearPolitics and FiveThirtyEight as more accurate than some DNC ‘certified’ polls.”

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:07 pm

Yes, the fix is in. Payback . . .

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/payback-is-a ... -hard-way/

Audible sighs of relief may be heard coming from the participants in the next debate - Rep Gabbard won't be there. No need for them to bring along extra sets of undergarments.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:32 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:07 pm
Yes, the fix is in. Payback . . .

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/payback-is-a ... -hard-way/

Audible sighs of relief may be heard coming from the participants in the next debate - Rep Gabbard won't be there. No need for them to bring along extra sets of undergarments.
I hope she keeps fighting and will be a candidate in the primaries of next year. That would give people a chance to defeat the servants of the oligarchy.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:45 am

Gabbard qualifies for fourth presidential debate

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) became the 12th Democratic presidential candidate to qualify for the party’s October primary debate on Tuesday after a new poll showed her with 2 percent support in New Hampshire.

To qualify for the October debate, candidates have to collect contributions from 130,000 unique donors and register at least 2 percent in four Democratic National Committee-approval polls. Gabbard met the donor benchmark weeks ago but has struggled to notch enough support in a fourth poll to put her over the polling threshold.

That changed on Tuesday after a Monmouth University poll showed the Hawaii congresswoman with 2 percent support among registered New Hampshire Democrats and unaffiliated voters who are likely to vote in the crucial first-in-the-nation primary on Feb. 11.

A spokesperson for Gabbard did not immediately respond to The Hill’s request for comment about the qualifying poll.

Gabbard is the 12th presidential candidate to make the cut for the fourth primary debate, which is slated to be held in Westerville, Ohio, on Oct. 15. Other candidates have until Oct. 1 to qualify for the event.

(...)

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ial-debate
That's good...

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:00 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:45 am

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) became the 12th Democratic presidential candidate to qualify for the party’s October primary debate on Tuesday after a new poll showed her with 2 percent support in New Hampshire.

To qualify for the October debate, candidates have to collect contributions from 130,000 unique donors and register at least 2 percent in four Democratic National Committee-approval polls. Gabbard met the donor benchmark weeks ago but has struggled to notch enough support in a fourth poll to put her over the polling threshold.

That changed on Tuesday after a Monmouth University poll showed the Hawaii congresswoman with 2 percent support among registered New Hampshire Democrats and unaffiliated voters who are likely to vote in the crucial first-in-the-nation primary on Feb. 11.

A spokesperson for Gabbard did not immediately respond to The Hill’s request for comment about the qualifying poll.

Gabbard is the 12th presidential candidate to make the cut for the fourth primary debate, which is slated to be held in Westerville, Ohio, on Oct. 15. Other candidates have until Oct. 1 to qualify for the event.

(...)

That's good...
Yes, good news. And it's not some obscure possibility, come 2020. Americans are weary of dispatching their young to stupid military adventures overseas. The Dem convention might be brokered. Rep Gabbard is a breath of fresh air.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:01 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:00 pm
Sertorio wrote:

(...)

That's good...
Yes, good news. And it's not some obscure possibility, come 2020. Americans are weary of dispatching their young to stupid military adventures overseas. The Dem convention might be brokered. Rep Gabbard is a breath of fresh air.
Also she does not have Trump Derangement syndrome. Which I suppose means she will never make it on the reality TV show "Real Power Hungry Crooks Of The Democratic Party"

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:51 am

Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:01 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:00 pm
Sertorio wrote:

(...)

That's good...
Also she does not have Trump Derangement syndrome. Which I suppose means she will never make it on the reality TV show "Real Power Hungry Crooks Of The Democratic Party"

Outstanding 10-minute video!

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:51 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:01 am

Outstanding 10-minute video!
This lady is what I believe most of us would like to see in politicians in our own countries. Indeed, outstanding. If I was American, I would be campaigning like hell for her. Not being American I can only hope American voters realize how lucky they are for having her as a candidate for POTUS.