Discussion of current events
Jim the Moron

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Jim the Moron » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:02 am

Sertorio wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:26 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:03 am
It is most unfortunate that the overwhelming majority of Americans do not realize what is proven in this video. And they risk ignoring people who could become outstanding POTUS. To think that Hillary Clinton has a better chance of becoming POTUS than Tulsi Gabbard, is truly frightening.
In a poll yesterday Rep Gasbbard and Mr Yang were tied for 5th place in New Hampshire. Incidentally, Tulsi has declared that she will not participate in this month's debate even if the DNC qualifies her.

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:31 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:02 am
Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
It is most unfortunate that the overwhelming majority of Americans do not realize what is proven in this video. And they risk ignoring people who could become outstanding POTUS. To think that Hillary Clinton has a better chance of becoming POTUS than Tulsi Gabbard, is truly frightening.
In a poll yesterday Rep Gasbbard and Mr Yang were tied for 5th place in New Hampshire. Incidentally, Tulsi has declared that she will not participate in this month's debate even if the DNC qualifies her.
She said that before and showed up anyway.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:38 am

Sertorio wrote:
Doc wrote:
The establishment needs someone like Hillary to win. They have way too much money and power riding on it. BUt as far as Americans realizing what is going on. They are not realizing because the MSM is lying to them. Example yesterday CNN after doing full coverage on the house impeachment hearings did not go with the Senate FISA hearings live. When a republican was asking questions they cut away. When the democrats were asking questions they came back. SO the only thing CNN viewers saw was Democrats accusing the Republicans of spreading "conspiracy theories"

The system is rigged. Un-rigging it is what Trump calls draining the swamp.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:11 pm

Rep Gabbard voted "present" on the two Articles of Impeachment today - the only House member to do so. I have a hunch why she did so, but I'll await further information.

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:46 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:11 pm
Rep Gabbard voted "present" on the two Articles of Impeachment today - the only House member to do so. I have a hunch why she did so, but I'll await further information.
She voted for the impeachment proceedings to start out with. She is now getting hit from both sides for voting "Present"
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:41 pm

Rep Gabbard "a third -party candidate?"
https://pjmedia.com/election/tulsi-gabb ... candidate/

Fear of Tulsi from the swampy left is palpable.

1. The swamp will never forget that Gabbard left her position in 2016 with the DNC to support The Berne vs their creature (Hillary).

2. The lefty swamp can't tolerate knowing that the lefty Gabbard is (gasp) opposed to US overseas military adventurism.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:34 am

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Friday said President Trump violated the U.S. Constitution with an “act of war” in the targeted killing of Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

“This was very clearly an act of war by this president without any kind of authorization or declaration of war from Congress, clearly violating the Constitution,” the Hawaii Democrat and 2020 presidential candidate said on “Fox and Friends.”

“It further escalates this tit-for-tat that’s going on and on and on, will elicit a very serious response from Iran and [push] us deeper and deeper into this quagmire,” she said. “And it really begs the question, for what?”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ional-act/

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:15 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:34 am
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Friday said President Trump violated the U.S. Constitution with an “act of war” in the targeted killing of Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

“This was very clearly an act of war by this president without any kind of authorization or declaration of war from Congress, clearly violating the Constitution,” the Hawaii Democrat and 2020 presidential candidate said on “Fox and Friends.”

“It further escalates this tit-for-tat that’s going on and on and on, will elicit a very serious response from Iran and [push] us deeper and deeper into this quagmire,” she said. “And it really begs the question, for what?”

The only problem with this argument is that the Iranians lead by Suleimani attacked US forces, killed a contractor and wounded several members of US and Iraqi forces. WHICH IS A ACT OF WAR.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:38 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:15 am
Sertorio wrote:

The only problem with this argument is that the Iranians lead by Suleimani attacked US forces, killed a contractor and wounded several members of US and Iraqi forces. WHICH IS A ACT OF WAR.
A contractor? Is that a new word for mercenary?...

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:06 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:38 pm
Doc wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:15 am
Sertorio wrote:

A contractor? Is that a new word for mercenary?...
Probably a cook.