Tulsi Gabbard

Discussion of current events
armchair_pundit

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by armchair_pundit » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:01 am

Milo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:23 pm

I'll be right here for you to gloat at when something actually is proved in court.

There's been, what, 11 investigations of Hillary? They all were accompanied by this sort of innuendo. They proved nothing. This isn't any different from where I sit.
Careful Milo, your favorite target of bomb throwing, in keeping with the theme of the meme, Trump, has been investigated even more, by "hostile, partisan" special prosecutors, who what? Proved nothing...

and btw, are now under investigation --> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3245&start=30#p23234

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:40 am

Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:31 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:44 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:50 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:15 am
Finally, a voice of reason from the US left.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi- ... each-trump

A rumor out there says that there once were patriotic, thoughtful Democrats eager to advance American interests. Should mention that Rep Gabbard has put forth views on foreign policy and other issues quite centrist.
Sport fans: the lefties are going down in flames in Nov 2020. What a bunch of shrill, equovacating, prevaricating POTUS aspirants - competition - who can be farther to the left than the others . . .

Those folks are unlikely to come to their senses and push forward Rep Gabbard in time. But after 2020 ashes have blown away, watch for her (and - gasp - Sen Duckworth).

"Herr God, Herr Lucifer
Beware
Beware.
Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air."
(Sylvia Plath)
It all depends on the timing of the release of documents relating to spygate and the coming indictments. Those democrats running for POTUS that have not called for impeachment would be helped in the primaries if the release and the indictments came out sooner than later.
Nothing will be settled on that prior to the election if the Republicans can help it. The reality will never benefit them as much as the vague conspiracy nonsense that is out now.
Strange you say that as it is the democrats that are stalling and diverting from the truth
I'll be right here for you to gloat at when something actually is proved in court.

There's been, what, 11 investigations of Hillary? They all were accompanied by this sort of innuendo. They proved nothing. This isn't any different from where I sit.
You have consistently said the same kind of thing about waiting for the Mueller report to come out. Now that it is out and says that no American citizen colluded with Russia. So are you now saying there was no "Trump - Russia collusion"?
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:40 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:50 am

Sport fans: the lefties are going down in flames in Nov 2020. What a bunch of shrill, equovacating, prevaricating POTUS aspirants - competition - who can be farther to the left than the others . . .

Those folks are unlikely to come to their senses and push forward Rep Gabbard in time. But after 2020 ashes have blown away, watch for her (and - gasp - Sen Duckworth).

"Herr God, Herr Lucifer
Beware
Beware.
Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
And I eat men like air."
(Sylvia Plath)
It all depends on the timing of the release of documents relating to spygate and the coming indictments. Those democrats running for POTUS that have not called for impeachment would be helped in the primaries if the release and the indictments came out sooner than later.
Nothing will be settled on that prior to the election if the Republicans can help it. The reality will never benefit them as much as the vague conspiracy nonsense that is out now.
Strange you say that as it is the democrats that are stalling and diverting from the truth

You have consistently said the same kind of thing about waiting for the Mueller report to come out. Now that it is out and says that no American citizen colluded with Russia. So are you now saying there was no "Trump - Russia collusion"?
Well I take the advice of the report, it says Trump is officially immune from prosecution.

These other people are not officially immune from prosecution, so we will see.

With the privileges your POTUS has one wonders why you bothered with a revolution.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:36 am

Milo wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:42 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

Well I take the advice of the report, it says Trump is officially immune from prosecution.

With the privileges your POTUS has one wonders why you bothered with a revolution.
It said no Trump Russian collusion. Still waiting for you to show me where it doesn't say that.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 am

Doc wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:36 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

It said no Trump Russian collusion. Still waiting for you to show me where it doesn't say that.
It doesn't say no Trump Russian collusion.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:10 am

Milo wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 am
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

It says that no American citizen colluded with Russia.. Do you suppose he was talking about Obama?

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Doc wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:10 am
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

It says that no American citizen colluded with Russia.. Do you suppose he was talking about Obama?
It doesn't say that.

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/no ... b22700.pdf
Last edited by Milo on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm

Milo wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:59 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

It doesn't say that.
Prove it.

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Doc wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:

It doesn't say that.
Prove it.
You obviously have no mind for how lawyers work.

No good lawyer would say such a thing. It means that the person making the statement had knowledge of the activities of every American citizen, such that they know that there is no possibility of that having happened. Logically ridiculous and sloppily written.

Furthermore, "collusion" is not a term used under American law.

What the report says is:
"(T)he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
This doesn't even say they did not conspire or coordinate with the Russian government in its election interference activities, it merely means the report did not gather sufficient evidence to determine it.

The report does say that the Russian government did interfere, that it was to Trump's benefit, that Trump's campaign thought it would benefit from the interference and the Russian government thought they would benefit from a Trump win.

You seem very invested in what the report says, yet you obviously haven't even glanced at it. It's widely available and I quote from the first page of the introduction.

This isn't even the first time I've posted the quote on here!

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02 pm

Milo wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 pm
Doc wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:

It doesn't say that.
Prove it.
You obviously have no mind for how lawyers work.

No good lawyer would say such a thing. It means that the person making the statement had knowledge of the activities of every American citizen, such that they know that there is no possibility of that having happened. Logically ridiculous and sloppily written.
They found no evidence that any American citizen colluded with Russia. Which since I am not a lawyer and this is not a court of law I figured it was a given without having to state the legalese.

Furthermore, "collusion" is not a term used under American law.
Tell that to the delusional left the MSM and the democrats in congress.

What the report says is:

"(T)he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
This doesn't even say they did not conspire or coordinate with the Russian government in its election interference activities, it merely means the report did not gather sufficient evidence to determine it.

The report does say that the Russian government did interfere, that it was to Trump's benefit, that Trump's campaign thought it would benefit from the interference and the Russian government thought they would benefit from a Trump win.

You seem very invested in what the report says, yet you obviously haven't even glanced at it. It's widely available and I quote from the first page of the introduction.

This isn't even the first time I've posted the quote on here!
Mueller Report

Vol 1 page 175:
Although members of the IRA had contact with individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign, the indictment does not charge any Trump Campaign official or any other U.S. person with participating in the conspiracy. That is because the investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. person who coordinated or communicated with the IRA knew that he or she was speaking with Russian nationals engaged in the criminal conspiracy. The Office therefore determined that such persons did not have the knowledge or criminal purpose required to charge them in the conspiracy to defraud the United States (Count One) or in the separate count alleging a wire-and bank-fraud conspiracy involving the IRA and two individual Russian nationals (Count Two).
Game. Set. Match.