Impeachment!

Discussion of current events
cassowary

Re: Impeachment!

Post by cassowary » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:18 pm
Mueller went down in flames today. Kind of disappointing, as I was looking forward to an impeachment circus.
Yeah. Mueller looked confused, and unsure of himself. He could not understand the question many times. He did not answer many questions by saying things like, "read the report", or "not my purview."

On one occasion, he contradicted his own report. He said that collusion and criminal conspiracy are different things. But in the report, it was the same thing.

Asked by Ted Liew if he would have indicted Trump had there been no rule against a sitting President being indicted, he seemed to have said yes. Then later after the break, he corrected himself. Also he forgot that Barr asked him the same question and he said 'no'. Even better, Barr and Mueller signed a statement saying that even if there was no such rule, he would not have charged Trump.

I guess he forgot. It looks like he is too old for the job. Maybe, he was not the driving force behind the investigation.
The Imp :D

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:58 pm

I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:15 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:58 pm
In his shoes I would have been very careful about what I had to say too.

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:20 am

It was a waste of time, it's all in the report.
Too many Americans can't read.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:20 am
Can you ?

Mueller Report page 175 vol 1: "the investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. person who coordinated or communicated with the IRA knew that he or she was speaking with Russian nationals engaged in the criminal conspiracy."
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:08 pm
Milo wrote:
Can you ?

Mueller Report page 175 vol 1: "the investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. person who coordinated or communicated with the IRA knew that he or she was speaking with Russian nationals engaged in the criminal conspiracy."
Because they were obstructed in their investigation.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:36 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:22 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Can you ?

Then Mueller should have indicted people.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Milo

Post by Milo » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:11 am

Doc wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:36 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Can you ?

He indicted a number of people for making false statements etc.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:00 am

Milo wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:11 am
Doc wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:36 pm
Milo wrote:
Doc wrote:
Milo wrote:
Can you ?

He indicted a number of people for making false statements etc.
He made indictments of people from either years ago that had nothing to do with Trump colluding with the Russians Or in the case of George Papadopoulos a very low level Trump official whose only dealings were with three members of Us and British MI6. He was convicted lying to investigators and sentenced to 13 days in prison.

https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/10/t ... adopoulos/

There were also a bunch of Russians and Russian companies that were also indicted with the expectation that none would show up in court to defend themselves. One company actually did show up and Mueller had t ask for a delay because his office was not prepared to go to trial on the court date. Mueller expected none of the defendents to show up.

Mueller did not question the bias of any of the Democratic lawyers he hired. In fact the only person he hired was Andrew Weissmann who is said to have been openly crying at HIllary's "Victory party" It was Weissmann who hired Mueller entire staff.

Mueller Did not know who fusion GPS was Which profoundly indicates that Mueller was not actively part of the investigation . By his performance before congress it is crystal clear that he is mentally impaired or at least wanted to give the impression to distance himself from his own investigation.

Impeachment is dead. The excuse for the failure of Mueller's investigation is the OLC ruling of the DOJ that a sitting president cannot be indicted. However that does not cover anyone but the president. Several Nixon top aids were indicted including his attorney general. So why did Mueller conclude the investigation WITHOUT charging any of Trump's top aids with covering up Trump Russia collusion?

Because despite years of investigating 500 interviews over 1,000 subpoenas reviewing millions of documents etc etc etc -- MUELLER FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION. NONE ZERO ZIP

Without an underlaying crime where is the obstruction of justice?

Milo

Post by Milo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Straight up emollient seeking!
President Donald Trump said Monday that he is "possibly" looking at hosting the next G7 summit at his Trump National Doral Miami Golf Resort.

The US is next up to host the G7 in 2020. Trump said while he hasn't made a final decision on where to host the summit, officials "haven't found anything that's even close to competing with it."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/politics ... index.html