Impeachment!

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2074
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Milo » Thu May 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Milo wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:21 pm
Normally I would not spare the effort but just in case you are really this thick:

Trump is deliberately visiting his own properties in order to bill millions of taxpayer $ for expenses and to reap millions in free marketing.

It's not just that he has broken a campaign promises, he has, it's not just that he is not working, he isn't, but that he is diverting public funds to his own business, which, BTW, he still runs.

As I already asked, do you care that he does this or not?
Nobody cares about it and with your history of dishonesty I have no reason to believe you do either. Pretty sad to see how pitiful your arguments have become.
Actually countless millions of Americans, and people all over the world care about Trump being a crook.

And it's not my argument, I'm quoting HuffPo, and they cite open source information.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu May 23, 2019 11:05 pm

Milo wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:00 pm
Actually countless millions of Americans, and people all over the world care about Trump being a crook.

And it's not my argument, I'm quoting HuffPo, and they cite open source information.
Mm hmm, I think your phrase the other day was "pretending" to care, I've never seen the Huffington Post go after a liberal crook. So of course they would only pretend to care by making more false accusations against a Pro American Republican.

You might not know but the "Huffington Post" is, to borrow another one from you, a "slanted" outlet. It's weird how you accept slanting in some cases but not others. You might not be aware but that leads to a very common fallacy. You might want to spend more time examining why you constantly employ fallacies than Trump's golfing schedule.

You might want to spend more time with the mirror, you've gone from a grand conspiracy about foreign powers criminally electing a US President to another fake scandal the he is somehow criminally golfing too much, or in the wrong way, without any self reflection.

Have you ever heard the Aesop's fable about crying wolf. Boy have you and the Huffington Post done that.

Lots of open sources are pure BS. Like the Huffington Post, and your posts (BTW the Huffington Post is fake news).

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2074
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Milo » Fri May 24, 2019 3:53 am

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:05 pm
Milo wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:00 pm
Actually countless millions of Americans, and people all over the world care about Trump being a crook.

And it's not my argument, I'm quoting HuffPo, and they cite open source information.
Mm hmm, I think your phrase the other day was "pretending" to care, I've never seen the Huffington Post go after a liberal crook. So of course they would only pretend to care by making more false accusations against a Pro American Republican.

You might not know but the "Huffington Post" is, to borrow another one from you, a "slanted" outlet. It's weird how you accept slanting in some cases but not others. You might not be aware but that leads to a very common fallacy. You might want to spend more time examining why you constantly employ fallacies than Trump's golfing schedule.

You might want to spend more time with the mirror, you've gone from a grand conspiracy about foreign powers criminally electing a US President to another fake scandal the he is somehow criminally golfing too much, or in the wrong way, without any self reflection.

Have you ever heard the Aesop's fable about crying wolf. Boy have you and the Huffington Post done that.

Lots of open sources are pure BS. Like the Huffington Post, and your posts (BTW the Huffington Post is fake news).
So prove me wrong.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Mr. Perfect » Fri May 24, 2019 8:16 am

I don't have to. In the last 3 years you guys are 0-254 in manufactured Trump scandals, and 0-79 in impeachment attempts. After 3 years of promoting the Russian lie nobody answers to you, and never will again. You had your shot, and not only could you not hit the broad side of a barn but you didn't even have a bullet in the gun to miss with. Just clicks.

You and other Russian hoaxers are no longer in politics. Nobody cares what you say, and they never will again.

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2074
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Milo » Fri May 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:16 am
I don't have to. In the last 3 years you guys are 0-254 in manufactured Trump scandals, and 0-79 in impeachment attempts. After 3 years of promoting the Russian lie nobody answers to you, and never will again. You had your shot, and not only could you not hit the broad side of a barn but you didn't even have a bullet in the gun to miss with. Just clicks.

You and other Russian hoaxers are no longer in politics. Nobody cares what you say, and they never will again.
Except for the people who voted the Republicans out of Congress!

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sat May 25, 2019 3:18 am

That's not really an argument, but rather an insinuation. But the obvious response to your attempted argument is that the Congress is the House plus the Senate, and the GOP still owns the Senate, so Republicans were not "voted out of Congress" but rather the House only.

Also the election took place before the release of the indictment free Mueller report, which if it had been released before the election as it seems it should the GOP may not have lost anything.

Of course a 9th grader could make these rebuttals to you, so maybe your descent into derangement isn't to do with moral failings, maybe you need a mental health screening. You say a lot of dumb $#@!~ these days.

Jim the Moron
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat May 25, 2019 12:29 pm

"Liberals Seeking to Jail Top Trump Administration Officials Face Big Obstacles"
https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/25/ ... obstacles/

An unabashedly right-wing commentary on the legal issues - very clearly presented for us non-lawyers.

Jim the Moron
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed May 29, 2019 9:48 am

A few hours ago Mueller gave what he said would be his last statement as a govt employee on the "investigation," thou he may appear before Congress. So, Pelosi, unleash your minions and impeach POTUS, and see what it gets you. Entertaining stuff.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Mr. Perfect » Wed May 29, 2019 10:42 am

That Mueller is a pretty petulant guy

Jim the Moron
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:18 pm

Mueller went down in flames today. Kind of disappointing, as I was looking forward to an impeachment circus.

Post Reply