Impeachment!

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: Impeachment!

Post by Doc » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:45 pm

Milo wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:09 pm
Well the impeachment is over and I am not sorry to see that.

Trump will now face far worse legal challenges that interest me a lot more.
I would say no except the democrats seems to have invented fact free prosecutions.

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:59 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:45 pm
Milo wrote:

I would say no except the democrats seems to have invented fact free prosecutions.

The orange ogre, or belligerent manchild, if you will, is facing legal problems in several jurisdictions. That should keep him out of mischief for, say, four years. But when we understand that he defeated a genuine witch in 2016, all might be forgiven.

Consider:
His administration kept the US out of wars and other foreign adventures. Now, war drums
His administration began the process of troop withdrawal from Europe and West Asia. Biden has ordered a stop to this.
His administration made the US energy independent. Biden has reversed that.

Joe "one-horse pony" Biden is screwing up everything.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:46 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:59 pm

The orange ogre, or belligerent manchild, if you will, is facing legal problems in several jurisdictions. That should keep him out of mischief for, say, four years. But when we understand that he defeated a genuine witch in 2016, all might be forgiven.

Consider:
His administration kept the US out of wars and other foreign adventures. Now, war drums
What war drums?
His administration began the process of troop withdrawal from Europe and West Asia. Biden has ordered a stop to this.
Why?
How and why?
Why do you believe that?

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:59 am

neverfail wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:46 am
Jim the Moron wrote:

Consider:
What war drums?
Why?
How and why?
Why do you believe that?

Why indeed. Why is the Biden administration beating war drums? Why is it stopping the removal of US troops overseas? Why is it denying US energy independence? Why is the Biden administration screwing up everything?

I'm guessing that the Biden administration doesn't have America's best interests at heart. Perhaps you have another guess?

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:06 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:45 pm
Milo wrote:

Consider:

The problem with charging Trump with crimes is they actually have to have some evidence at some point. If they are too aggressive it is possible that the courts will rule that can no longer investigate anything related to Trump. (This is happened before the FBI was barred from investigation the Communist Party USA for 50 years at one point)

Now with Comey being shown to have lied to the FISA court to get Trump it is probably getting pretty close to the above.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/ ... er-was-not

Smoking gun: Comey told Clapper FBI unable to 'sufficiently corroborate' Steele — then signed FISA

In January 2017 email to intel chief coughed up under court order, the former FBI director contradicted sworn avowal to FISA court that Steele dossier was verified.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros