Israel

Discussion of current events
User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 4132
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: Spencer = man with a bogus surname putting forth a bogus argument.

Post by cassowary » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:39 pm

neverfail wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:36 pm
cassowary wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:12 pm

So don’t blame the Jews for the intractable problems in Palestine.
Well, why not? :?:

Their Zionist forebears were silly enough to colonize a country in the midst of a region full of Islamic hatred: damning their descendants to live with the enmity forever after. :(

The British would never have been so stupid - which is why they colonized countries like mine. :lol:
Blame the Arabs for their Islamic inspired bigotry to infidels in general and Jews in particular.

.....................................
And the British became Australians.
The Imp :D

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 4132
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: Israel

Post by cassowary » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:40 pm

neverfail wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:49 pm
cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 am
Netanyahu is in Singapore at this moment. This is what he said:
On his part, Mr Netanyahu said during the joint press briefing that Singapore and Israel are “kindred spirits”.
Right.
Trust a visiting foreign politican to say feel-good stuff to please his hosts. :)
He also told the truth.
The Imp :D

Jim the Moron
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Israel

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 pm

neverfail wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:49 pm
cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 am
Netanyahu is in Singapore at this moment. This is what he said:
On his part, Mr Netanyahu said during the joint press briefing that Singapore and Israel are “kindred spirits”.
Right.
Trust a visiting foreign politican to say feel-good stuff to please his hosts. :)

As it happens, these two small nations punch over their weight-class. Two accomplished peoples. And they have some history - e.g. has been documented by cass.

Envy is a terrible thing, isn't it? Singapore puts to shame its neighbors in SE Asia, as does Israel in the ME.

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 3848
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Next step

Post by Sertorio » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:15 am

US To Give Israel 'Green Light' To Annex Jordan Valley In 2 Months: Netanyahu
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -netanyahu

Image

neverfail
Posts: 5603
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Israel

Post by neverfail » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:49 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 pm
neverfail wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:49 pm
cassowary wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:40 am
Netanyahu is in Singapore at this moment. This is what he said:
On his part, Mr Netanyahu said during the joint press briefing that Singapore and Israel are “kindred spirits”.
Right.
Trust a visiting foreign politican to say feel-good stuff to please his hosts. :)

As it happens, these two small nations punch over their weight-class. Two accomplished peoples. And they have some history - e.g. has been documented by cass.

Envy is a terrible thing, isn't it? Singapore puts to shame its neighbors in SE Asia, as does Israel in the ME.
what gives you the silly idea that envy has anything to do with it?

Jim the Moron
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Israel

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 pm

"Calls to eliminate both Israel and US'"
https://timesofisrael.com/at-brooklyn-p ... el-and-us/

"Death to Israel and death to America"

The latest chant led by Iranian honchos? Nope - this was courtesy of "American" mouth-breathers.

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 3848
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: Israel

Post by Sertorio » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:45 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 pm
"Calls to eliminate both Israel and US'"
https://timesofisrael.com/at-brooklyn-p ... el-and-us/

"Death to Israel and death to America"

The latest chant led by Iranian honchos? Nope - this was courtesy of "American" mouth-breathers.
If Israel and the US were two less aggressive states, there would be fewer calls for the elimination of both of them.

User avatar
dagbay
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Re: Israel

Post by dagbay » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:42 am

Sertorio wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:45 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 pm
"Calls to eliminate both Israel and US'"
https://timesofisrael.com/at-brooklyn-p ... el-and-us/

"Death to Israel and death to America"

The latest chant led by Iranian honchos? Nope - this was courtesy of "American" mouth-breathers.
If Israel and the US were two less aggressive states, there would be fewer calls for the elimination of both of them.
Right you are Sertorio particularly as far as your statement applies to The State Of Israel. If it was not so aggressive in its protection of itself it would pass out of existence. Any time it tried to be less "aggressive " the following period was marked by explosive backlash against its citizens.
As for the USA, the stakes are higher. The world is in my view safer when the US is dominant although I agree that this dominance was used in misguided and unfair not to mention cruel ways at many instances.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 2693
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Israel

Post by Milo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:15 pm

dagbay wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:42 am
Sertorio wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:45 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 pm
"Calls to eliminate both Israel and US'"
https://timesofisrael.com/at-brooklyn-p ... el-and-us/

"Death to Israel and death to America"

The latest chant led by Iranian honchos? Nope - this was courtesy of "American" mouth-breathers.
If Israel and the US were two less aggressive states, there would be fewer calls for the elimination of both of them.
Right you are Sertorio particularly as far as your statement applies to The State Of Israel. If it was not so aggressive in its protection of itself it would pass out of existence. Any time it tried to be less "aggressive " the following period was marked by explosive backlash against its citizens.
As for the USA, the stakes are higher. The world is in my view safer when the US is dominant although I agree that this dominance was used in misguided and unfair not to mention cruel ways at many instances.
The proper test of the fitness of American dominance is to ask yourself, what would, say, Syria; do if it had the power of the US? Nobody would imagine a better world!

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 3848
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: Israel

Post by Sertorio » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:17 pm

Milo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:15 pm
dagbay wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:42 am
Sertorio wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:45 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 pm
"Calls to eliminate both Israel and US'"
https://timesofisrael.com/at-brooklyn-p ... el-and-us/

"Death to Israel and death to America"

The latest chant led by Iranian honchos? Nope - this was courtesy of "American" mouth-breathers.
If Israel and the US were two less aggressive states, there would be fewer calls for the elimination of both of them.
Right you are Sertorio particularly as far as your statement applies to The State Of Israel. If it was not so aggressive in its protection of itself it would pass out of existence. Any time it tried to be less "aggressive " the following period was marked by explosive backlash against its citizens.
As for the USA, the stakes are higher. The world is in my view safer when the US is dominant although I agree that this dominance was used in misguided and unfair not to mention cruel ways at many instances.
The proper test of the fitness of American dominance is to ask yourself, what would, say, Syria; do if it had the power of the US? Nobody would imagine a better world!
Syria is no alternative to the US. But Europe might...

Post Reply