Tulsi Gabbard

Doc

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Doc » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:19 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:22 am
Even more evidence that the fix is in . . .

https://trendingpolitics.com/dnc-to-cha ... quirement/
"DNC To Change Debate Rules As Tulsi Gabbard Reaches Delegate Requirement"
Geesh What the Democrats and the MSM will do for Hillary.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 am

"Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), once thought to be a rising star in the Democratic Party, has been repeatedly shunned for her populist, anti-war, and pro-reality convictions that don't align with her progressive comrades."

https://libertynation.com/the-twitterzo ... -trespass/

When Rep Gabbard leaves Congress in January, the ranks of common-sense Democrats will take a major hit - leaving only Senators Duckworth and Manchin.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:50 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 am
"Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), once thought to be a rising star in the Democratic Party, has been repeatedly shunned for her populist, anti-war, and pro-reality convictions that don't align with her progressive comrades."

When Rep Gabbard leaves Congress in January, the ranks of common-sense Democrats will take a major hit - leaving only Senators Duckworth and Manchin.
I wonder what she will do then. I don't see her giving up completely.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:45 am

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:50 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 am

I wonder what she will do then. I don't see her giving up completely.

I too have wondered about her future. When she announced her entry for the Dem presidential primaries, and subsequently withdrew from reelection to her House seat, I kind of figured that she was disgusted with politics (not an unreasonable stance). She serves in the National Guard.

Tulsi's future quite obviously doesn't lie with any appointment in the incoming administration. While I don't recall any conflicts re Biden and Gabbard, the one pre-election debate she was allowed to participate in (she got shafted out of any others) she destroyed any presidential aspirations VP-elect Harris had (though Harris might get through via the back door).

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:37 am

Forum adm:

Doc recently opened "The Tulsi" under pundits of interest. I was wondering if the contents of this thread, containing many recent historical links related to Rep Gabbard, could be transferred over to Doc's thread as backup.

I'll understand if it is not possible. Thanks. Jim

Milo

Post by Milo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:48 am

Now she's just Gabbarding away!

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:59 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:37 am
Forum adm:

Doc recently opened "The Tulsi" under pundits of interest. I was wondering if the contents of this thread, containing many recent historical links related to Rep Gabbard, could be transferred over to Doc's thread as backup.

Yeah I have to go to the airport to pick someone up but I do it this evening when I get back
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:52 pm

Doc wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:59 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:37 am
Forum adm:

Yeah I have to go to the airport to pick someone up but I do it this evening when I get back

Thanks, Doc

You are very welcome

Jim the Moron

Re: The Tulsi

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:08 am

Read somewhere (don't have the link) a few months ago that the Libertarian Party was seeking to have Gabbard come aboard. It would seem to be a natural fit, but given the lack of success 3rd parties have in US politics, that would be a bad idea.

Best if she stays with the Dems - after all, she is a lefty - and strive to return them to the common sense, peace-seeking days of Scoop Jackson and his supporters.

Doc

Re: The Tulsi

Post by Doc » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:21 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:08 am
Read somewhere (don't have the link) a few months ago that the Libertarian Party was seeking to have Gabbard come aboard. It would seem to be a natural fit, but given the lack of success 3rd parties have in US politics, that would be a bad idea.

Best if she stays with the Dems - after all, she is a lefty - and strive to return them to the common sense, peace-seeking days of Scoop Jackson and his supporters.
I think of Gabbard more as an antidote to the two sided dystopian great reset coin to rule them all that is quickly becoming modern society.