SpaceX

Look At Those Cave Men Go
Doc

SpaceX

Post by Doc » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Falcon Heavy the largest operational rocket in the world 27 engines 5,000,000 lbs of thrust

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Re: SpaceX

Post by Doc » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:45 pm

Starship Super Heavy
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Spacex becomes the largest satellite company in history.

Starlink predicted to generate $30 to $50 billion dollars in profits per year just from premium financial subscriptions

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:47 am

Doc wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Starlink predicted to generate $30 to $50 billion dollars in profits per year just from premium financial subscriptions

It will be interesting to see if he can pull this off, he'll be the first!

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:16 am

Milo wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:47 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

It will be interesting to see if he can pull this off, he'll be the first!
It sure will be. There is actually a series of Sci Fi books about a guy that pretty much builds his own space company. We have been waiting for 50 years to get serious about exploring space. Musk got tired of waiting so he is doing it himself. Seems to be pretty hard on his personal relationships though.