SpaceX

Look At Those Cave Men Go
Doc

SpaceX

Post by Doc » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Falcon Heavy the largest operational rocket in the world 27 engines 5,000,000 lbs of thrust

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Re: SpaceX

Post by Doc » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:45 pm

Starship Super Heavy
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Spacex becomes the largest satellite company in history.

Starlink predicted to generate $30 to $50 billion dollars in profits per year just from premium financial subscriptions

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:47 am

Doc wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Starlink predicted to generate $30 to $50 billion dollars in profits per year just from premium financial subscriptions

It will be interesting to see if he can pull this off, he'll be the first!

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:16 am

Milo wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:47 am
Doc wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:17 pm

It will be interesting to see if he can pull this off, he'll be the first!
It sure will be. There is actually a series of Sci Fi books about a guy that pretty much builds his own space company. We have been waiting for 50 years to get serious about exploring space. Musk got tired of waiting so he is doing it himself. Seems to be pretty hard on his personal relationships though.

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:47 pm

No matter if you enjoy taking or just watching images of space, NASA has a treat for you. They have made their entire collection of images, sounds, and video available and publicly searchable online. It’s 140,000 photos and other resources available for you to see, or even download and use it any way you like.
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:10 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:47 pm
No matter if you enjoy taking or just watching images of space, NASA has a treat for you. They have made their entire collection of images, sounds, and video available and publicly searchable online. It’s 140,000 photos and other resources available for you to see, or even download and use it any way you like.
Dang now I can find proof of those aliens NASA has been hiding.. :D Pretty cool Liz thanks

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:37 am

Doc wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:10 am
lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Dang now I can find proof of those aliens NASA has been hiding.. :D Pretty cool Liz thanks

Screw them visuals,fantastic as they are. I want me some aliens as pals. Fantasy city USA.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:56 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:37 am
Doc wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:10 am
lzzrdgrrl wrote:

Screw them visuals,fantastic as they are. I want me some aliens as pals. Fantasy city USA.
If you make any pals do me a favor and ask them if they can give me a ride to another planet. :D

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:06 am

I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........