It has come to pass.....

lzzrdgrrl

It has come to pass.....

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:06 am

Canadian Father JAILED for Violating a Court Order to Use His Trans Child's Preferred Pronouns
Dr. Jordan Peterson rose to international prominence for opposing Bill C-16 in Canada in 2016. This legislation required Canadians to use an individual’s preferred pronouns amid the ever-growing list of gender identities. Dr. Peterson did not object out of “transphobia,” as many accused him of doing. Instead, he objected to the state passing a law that compelled speech, which was evident in his testimony and in every interview on the subject. He warned C-16 would be a slippery slope and result in punishment for speaking. Proponents of the bill told him that would never happen.

The bill passed into law on June 16, 2017. Dr. Jordan Peterson was vindicated when on March 16, 2021, at 10 a.m., Robert Hoogland surrendered himself to the court in response to a warrant issued for his arrest by the attorney general of British Columbia. His crime? Referring to his teen, a biological female, as “daughter,” referring to her with female pronouns, and refusing to affirm her medical transition to become a trans male. Peterson noted that this was inevitable:
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/s ... s-n1433493
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Doc

Re: It has come to pass.....

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:12 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:06 am
Canadian Father JAILED for Violating a Court Order to Use His Trans Child's Preferred Pronouns
Dr. Jordan Peterson rose to international prominence for opposing Bill C-16 in Canada in 2016. This legislation required Canadians to use an individual’s preferred pronouns amid the ever-growing list of gender identities. Dr. Peterson did not object out of “transphobia,” as many accused him of doing. Instead, he objected to the state passing a law that compelled speech, which was evident in his testimony and in every interview on the subject. He warned C-16 would be a slippery slope and result in punishment for speaking. Proponents of the bill told him that would never happen.

The bill passed into law on June 16, 2017. Dr. Jordan Peterson was vindicated when on March 16, 2021, at 10 a.m., Robert Hoogland surrendered himself to the court in response to a warrant issued for his arrest by the attorney general of British Columbia. His crime? Referring to his teen, a biological female, as “daughter,” referring to her with female pronouns, and refusing to affirm her medical transition to become a trans male. Peterson noted that this was inevitable:
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/s ... s-n1433493
Yeah I have been working on my own personal pronouns. I am going to come out with some of them here "HairyStudMuffin",. "Master", and "Commander".

Everyone here should address me by them(until I change my mind). :lol: :lol: :lol:

The world is such an amusing place.

Side note The suicide rate among Female to Male transitors is around 50%. Having a government coerce a parent to accept behavior of their child that leads to a 50% suicide rate is a human rights abuse.

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:21 am

Female to male transitioners have been very, very rare until recently. In my experience I've known only one or two and they were very serious adults that have lived 'butch' for many years before coming to that point. Since 2016, this sort of thing presented itself as a sort of fad, a socially driven phenomena and it makes sense to look towards external causes......

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/maga ... le-to-male

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:37 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:21 am
Female to male transitioners have been very, very rare until recently. In my experience I've known only one or two and they were very serious adults that have lived 'butch' for many years before coming to that point. Since 2016, this sort of thing presented itself as a sort of fad, a socially driven phenomena and it makes sense to external causes......

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/maga ... le-to-male
I personally know a Female to male transitor. That is engaged to a gay male and is professionally know as male. He/She regrets the transition, but I suppose now feels trapped in it.

On the other hand I know of a (then) teen whose parents completely freaked out about her desire to transition. Their response was to send her to a conversion therapy survival in the middle of no where. She ended up walking out through the wilderness for 20 miles to get out. But now in spite of her parents, she has decided not to transition, at least for now, and has moved back to her parents home.

What I think happened in her case was that she was seeking attention. Though I really have no idea.

There have been reports of Female to male transitions coming in clusters, in high schools Plus there was a letter(?) published where ~ 150 Female to Male transitors asked for help to reverse their course.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:53 am

It's like a mass hysteria, but something that cannot be dispassionately studied in the current academe......

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:48 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:53 am
It's like a mass hysteria, but something that cannot be dispassionately studied in the current academe......
Like teen pregnancy used to be.... We are now in a post scientific society as far as the soft sciences go. Maybe Big tech have diverted too many behavioral psychologists...

Milo

Post by Milo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 pm

Well, these sort of files are restricted, so forgive me if I don’t take the word of a likely deadbeat dad without some corroboration, which nobody can get without both parties allowing it.

It would not be specifically for misgendering but for contempt of a court order.

It has NOTHING to do with C-16, because C-16 would have no jurisdiction in a family law dispute, which this is.

More likely he refuses to use the correct gender and owes about a years worth of support too.