Documentary: A Glitch in the Matrix (David Fuller production)

Doc

Documentary: A Glitch in the Matrix (David Fuller production)

Post by Doc » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Documentary about the Peterson - Kathy Newman interview

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Re: Documentary: A Glitch in the Matrix (David Fuller production)

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:14 am

OK - I hung in there for the full. My allotted one hour per year of philosophical contemplation is about used up. Could it be that personal responsibility for one's actions might be worthwhile of consideration?

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:14 am
OK - I hung in there for the full. My allotted one hour per year of philosophical contemplation is about used up. Could it be that personal responsibility for one's actions might be worthwhile of consideration?
If I am not mistaken they get into exactly that at some point. But I think the main point is that men and women are different and they should not try to be things they aren't,(IE the other sex) and concentrate on being more of what they are.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:34 am

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls . . .

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:55 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:34 am
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls . . .

You know I never paid attention to the words of that song before. :oops: Now you have ruined it for me :lol:

Though in my defense, it does remind me of "Me and Mrs. Jones". Billy Paul said once that he could not believe people did not think about the words of his hit song, as for that time, the words were highly scandalous for a hit song.

AS for the documentary I was thinking more in terms of: