American democracy died on Capitol Hill....

Doc

Re: American democracy died on Capitol Hill....

Post by Doc » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:51 pm

[quote=Milo post_i36346 time=1610414827 user_id=
The next ten days will be an excellent social science experiment. I expect the result will be that a huge slice the US population will prove to be completely uninterested in Trumpeting without the constant support of social media. Few, if any, will want to say in so many words though.
[/quote]

Actually you are so wrong. What I see is that Twitter is collapsing. People have gone to other platforms. Turns out that 50% of Twitters daily traffic came from Trump supporters. Parler went to court with the argument that Twitter recently made a deal with amazon cloud services. Claiming collusion between the two. Plus the FBI is warning of armed protests in all 50 states. Out of the frying pan and under the fire. I guess best to get all of this over with as soon as possible. Seems that 155 years is to long to wait between civil wars.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:02 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:51 pm
Milo post_i36346 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:27 pm
The next ten days will be an excellent social science experiment. I expect the result will be that a huge slice the US population will prove to be completely uninterested in Trumpeting without the constant support of social media. Few, if any, will want to say in so many words though.
Actually you are so wrong. What I see is that Twitter is collapsing. People have gone to other platforms. Turns out that 50% of Twitters daily traffic came from Trump supporters. Parler went to court with the argument that Twitter recently made a deal with amazon cloud services. Claiming collusion between the two. Plus the FBI is warning of armed protests in all 50 states. Out of the frying pan and under the fire. I guess best to get all of this over with as soon as possible. Seems that 155 years is to long to wait between civil wars.
:roll: Joe Biden = Abe Lincoln second time running?

Milo

Post by Milo » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:03 pm

neverfail wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:02 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo post_i36346 wrote:
We'll know soon enough.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:41 pm

neverfail wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:02 pm
Doc wrote:
Milo post_i36346 wrote:

Joe Biden is the representative of the National Slave Owners assoc.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Twitter Public Policy on Internet Free Speech and Elections:
twitterpolicy.jpg
twitterpolicy.jpg (211.22 KiB) Viewed 305 times

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:41 pm
Joe Biden is the representative of the National Slave Owners assoc.
:lol:

I never knew that America had one.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:36 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 pm
twitterpolicy.jpg

By any chance are you using the Uganda shutdown to defend Donald Trump's abuse of Twitter to incite the (unfortunately, numerically large) hooligan element among his supporters to targeted violence?

If you are then shame on you!

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:13 pm

neverfail wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:36 pm
Doc wrote:
twitterpolicy.jpg

By any chance are you using the Uganda shutdown to defend Donald Trump's abuse of Twitter to incite the (unfortunately, numerically large) hooligan element among his supporters to targeted violence?

Shame on you for ignoring the Big Tech coup.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 pm

Doc wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:13 pm
neverfail wrote:
Doc wrote:
twitterpolicy.jpg

Doc, are you aware that ripost is like a plea "guilty as charged, your honour!"

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:17 pm

neverfail wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 pm
Doc wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:13 pm
neverfail wrote:
Doc wrote:
twitterpolicy.jpg

Doc, are you aware that ripost is like a plea "guilty as charged, your honour!"
Yes I am. Are you familiar with the term
"We are not amused:? :D