Trump employment boom, Trump manufacturing bust

Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump employment boom, Trump manufacturing bust

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sun May 05, 2019 7:06 pm

I'm just waiting for one of you to explain the obvious question, how does an incompetent moron build skyscrapers and purchase airliners for his personal travel. Have you ever done any of that?

I will wait here for an actual answer. How does an incompetent moron build skyscrapers and buy airliners.

Do you have one of these?

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Sun May 05, 2019 9:46 pm

He had a millionaire father in the property development business who pushed him every step of the way, and his airline was a failure.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sun May 05, 2019 10:43 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:46 pm
He had a millionaire father in the property development business who pushed him every step of the way, and his airline was a failure.
Ermm his father died in 1999 with public information stating that he was worth about 200-300 million at the time.

How did Donald Trump turn it into another 3-4 billion.

Start being honest for a change.

Have you ever built a skyscraper or owned and airlinER

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon May 06, 2019 8:24 am

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:43 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:46 pm
Ermm his father died in 1999 with public information stating that he was worth about 200-300 million at the time.

How did Donald Trump turn it into another 3-4 billion.
He didn't. Around the time that his father died Donald Trump' said his net worth was $5 billion, and since you're gullible enough to believe whatever Trump says, the real question for you is how he managed to lose $2 billion in the last twenty years. But since you're out there building skyscrapers and buying airliners (because otherwise you couldn't expect anyone else to do so to have an opinion) I'm sure you can answer that.
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Start being honest for a change.
Says the guy who supports the liar-in-chief. :lol:

"I took a lot of finance courses at Wharton. First they taught you all the rules and regulations. Then they taught you that those rules and regulations are really meant to be broken." - Donald Trump
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Have you ever built a skyscraper or owned and airlinER
AN airliner?

I have at least started a university, and unlike Trump with his, I haven't had to settle class action lawsuits or bribe any state attorneys general to get out from having defrauded people.

But again, if you can't see why that's the wrong question to ask over and over again, you're either a troll, a moron, or both.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:24 am
He didn't. Around the time that his father died Donald Trump' said his net worth was $5 billion, and since you're gullible enough to believe whatever Trump says, the real question for you is how he managed to lose $2 billion in the last twenty years. But since you're out there building skyscrapers and buying airliners (because otherwise you couldn't expect anyone else to do so to have an opinion) I'm sure you can answer that.
Lol. You will go to any lengths to avoid a basic question.

How does an incompetent moron build skyscrapers and buy an airliner as a private jet.

How does an incompetent moron take a few hundred million from their dad and turn it into 3-4 billion buying an airliner in the process.

Please answer this question.
"I took a lot of finance courses at Wharton. First they taught you all the rules and regulations. Then they taught you that those rules and regulations are really meant to be broken." - Donald Trump
If that's what they taught him that's what they taught him. I've heard the same myself.
I have at least started a university, and unlike Trump with his, I haven't had to settle class action lawsuits or bribe any state attorneys general to get out from having defrauded people.
Hopefully you don't lie to your kids like you lied to me.
But again, if you can't see why that's the wrong question to ask over and over again, you're either a troll, a moron, or both.
When people with TDS do Olympic backflips to avoid a question it means it is the right question, maybe the rightest question there is.

I'm conversant in calculus, physics, economics, financial derivatives and biology off the top of my head, explain how a moron is conversant in those topics.

Then re-examine your life and some of your attitudes.

But back to the subject at hand, you probably haven't realized it but I'm just taking the facts you've already accepted, that is Trump received a few hundred million from Dad, and Forbes says he's worth 3-4 billion last I checked.

How did an incompetent moron do that.

I'll wait here. Dodging the question doesn't change anything. At the end you will have to admit Donald Trump is not a moron or incompetent. Then it will get much worse for you from there.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon May 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 am
If that's what they taught him that's what they taught him. I've heard the same myself.
How unsurprising that your attitude towards integrity is more cavalier when it comes to your hero. Apparently TDS works both ways.
Mr. Perfect wrote:
When people with TDS do Olympic backflips to avoid a question it means it is the right question, maybe the rightest question there is.
TDS would require that I think everything that the Trump administration has done has been bad. But I don't think that. Deregulation was long overdue, for example, and it seems like it was Trump himself who was really keen on that. And Gorsuch was as good a SCOTUS appointment as anyone was going to make.
Mr. Perfect wrote:
I'm conversant in calculus, physics, economics, financial derivatives and biology off the top of my head, explain how a moron is conversant in those topics.

Then re-examine your life and some of your attitudes.
You're just anonymous words on a screen, so really I have no idea whether you're conversant with any of those things. But even assuming you are, very well, have it your way, then you're merely a troll.
Mr. Perfect wrote:
But back to the subject at hand, you probably haven't realized it but I'm just taking the facts you've already accepted, that is Trump received a few hundred million from Dad, and Forbes says he's worth 3-4 billion last I checked.

How did an incompetent moron do that.

I'll wait here. Dodging the question doesn't change anything. At the end you will have to admit Donald Trump is not a moron or incompetent.
Donald Trump said twenty years ago that he had $5 billion, but now Forbes says he's worth $3 billion. That means he's either a moron, incompetent, or a liar. Since you insist he's neither of the first two, fair enough, I accept that as your concession that he's the last one. Can we expect you now to speak just as harshly about him as you do everyone else you claim is a liar, or are you just a raging hypocrite?

I'll wait here, etc.
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Then it will get much worse for you from there.
LOL, are you serious? None of this affects me to even the slightest extent. I jibe with you for occasional entertainment in between doing things that actually matter.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect » Mon May 06, 2019 12:32 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:03 pm
How unsurprising that your attitude towards integrity is more cavalier when it comes to your hero. Apparently TDS works both ways.
You realize being taught something is not the same as believing something.
TDS would require that I think everything that the Trump administration has done has been bad. But I don't think that. Deregulation was long overdue, for example, and it seems like it was Trump himself who was really keen on that. And Gorsuch was as good a SCOTUS appointment as anyone was going to make.
TDS is when you think something irrational about Trump. Like he's a moron, clown, etc.
You're just anonymous words on a screen, so really I have no idea whether you're conversant with any of those things. But even assuming you are, very well, have it your way, then you're merely a troll.
All you have to do is ask. We can talk about derivatives and integrals, how the Mickelson Morley experiment led to Einstein's special relativity, present value, diminishing marginal utility, calendar spreads, debit and credit spreads, and DNA microtubules. Any aspect of black scholes.

I don't think you know what a troll is either.
Donald Trump said twenty years ago that he had $5 billion, but now Forbes says he's worth $3 billion. That means he's either a moron, incompetent, or a liar. Since you insist he's neither of the first two, fair enough, I accept that as your concession that he's the last one. Can we expect you now to speak just as harshly about him as you do everyone else you claim is a liar, or are you just a raging hypocrite?

I'll wait here, etc.
Again you evaded the question. We are not talking about what Trump said, we are taking information given by his critics, to keep you from backflipping.

Trump inherited from his father, according to his critics, hundreds of millions of dollars (the exact figure varies) and turned it into 3-4 billion, according to Forbes type websites, acquiring a custom 757 in the process.

How did a moron and incompetent do that.

Also I don't discuss lying with people who have lied to me. Such liars have lied to me about Trump's lying too many times, so they don't deserve a platform or any more of my time on that subject.
LOL, are you serious? None of this affects me to even the slightest extent. I jibe with you for occasional entertainment in between doing things that actually matter.
Yes, I am serious. I'm very serious about life.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
If Trump (his own words - he even boasted about it) was that unconscionable in business then you can count on this man being every bit as untrustworthy in government.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue May 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... taxes.html

I was going to joke that I'll leave the analysis of this to those around here who have ever built a skyscraper or owned an airliner, but I have to admit that I'm curious how much of this may actually have been clever tax avoidance rather than actual losses.

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue May 07, 2019 5:09 pm

neverfail wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
If Trump (his own words - he even boasted about it) was that unconscionable in business then you can count on this man being every bit as untrustworthy in government.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" I can't think of a bigger lie ever told. Obama could make dogmatic communists blush.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros