TDS.... It's No Way To Live.....

lzzrdgrrl

TDS.... It's No Way To Live.....

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri May 12, 2017 10:13 pm

You might want to bone up on your Genealogy of Morals for this one:
Pace James Carville, we need a sign that reminds us: "It's the culture, stupid." One big idea unifies all of Nietzsche's offspring -- the Marxists, the Freudians, the French Existentialists, the critical theorists, the Deconstructionists, the queer theorists -- and that is the right to self-invention. That is the cruelest hoax ever perpetrated on human beings, for we are not clever or strong enough to reinvent ourselves. To the extent we succeed, we become monsters.
https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/05/12 ... -syndrome/

It's everything you wanted to say about SJW Special SnowFlake Unicorn Humpin'..... you get the idea.....XD.....

And we know where this is leading towards and Wretchard's got it covered..........

Extra special prize bonus: The Face of the Enemy......'>......
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Doc

Re: TDS.... It's No Way To Live.....

Post by Doc » Wed May 31, 2017 4:01 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:13 pm
You might want to bone up on your Genealogy of Morals for this one:
Pace James Carville, we need a sign that reminds us: "It's the culture, stupid." One big idea unifies all of Nietzsche's offspring -- the Marxists, the Freudians, the French Existentialists, the critical theorists, the Deconstructionists, the queer theorists -- and that is the right to self-invention. That is the cruelest hoax ever perpetrated on human beings, for we are not clever or strong enough to reinvent ourselves. To the extent we succeed, we become monsters.
https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/05/12 ... -syndrome/

It's everything you wanted to say about SJW Special SnowFlake Unicorn Humpin'..... you get the idea.....XD.....
Ah but do monkeys need words to know the difference between right and wrong? Me thinks either they know it without saying a word.

In fact words can get in the way ;-p Knowledge of right and wrong is not inherited but a learned behavior. I am not 100% sure about the percentage of inherited VS environment(I will look it up in a book I have later and post it) , but i believe inherited accounts for about 27% of all human behavior.

People get lost in the sea of false labels. "They are _________. So I am better and deserve a bigger banana than them" "No really I do" Understanding motivation and rationalization is to understand right and wrong.

Kathy Griffin yesterday posted a video online of her holding the severed head of "Donald Trump" (Hey everything goes when attention is to be won) My first thought was a meme of that with the caption "Behead those that are an insult to liberalism"

To be fair many liberals expressed outrage over Griffin's "Joke" but others said it was no big deal.
And we know where this is leading towards and Wretchard's got it covered..........
If God had meant man to have Civilization then he wouldn't have given us lawyers and words.

Which begs the question: "Where would our language of words be without those great meanings of ours?"

Trying to figure out who "martin" is

This sounds like my online mission statement:
"Mr. Trump’s most vocal supporters don’t have to defend his specific actions as long as they make liberal heads explode".

Extra special prize bonus: The Face of the Enemy......'>......
Clearly mentally fluid in an attention seeking way. She should have started singing "We will over come" in the parking lot. But its back to labels and words. Meaning comes first then the words and labels. Unfortunately Both labels and words are fluid in meaning other than the original meaning. As I said before I personally prefer to walk on water as it only has three forms.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Wed May 31, 2017 4:41 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 4:01 pm
Kathy Griffin yesterday posted a video online of her holding the severed head of "Donald Trump" (Hey everything goes when attention is to be won)
Well, she definitely got attention: http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/media/c ... y-griffin/
To be fair many liberals expressed outrage over Griffin's "Joke" but others said it was no big deal.
While my Facebook feed isn't exactly a scientific poll of the left, I was pleasantly surprised that I really only saw the former. And I see everything up to an dincluding pro-Antifa nonsense in my feed, so really have come to expect the worst from the far left at this point.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed May 31, 2017 4:49 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 4:41 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 4:01 pm
Kathy Griffin yesterday posted a video online of her holding the severed head of "Donald Trump" (Hey everything goes when attention is to be won)
Well, she definitely got attention: http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/31/media/c ... y-griffin/
While my Facebook feed isn't exactly a scientific poll of the left, I was pleasantly surprised that I really only saw the former. And I see everything up to an dincluding pro-Antifa nonsense in my feed, so really have come to expect the worst from the far left at this point.
Mostly on the negative side I have seen apologist statements about how "It was no big deal" Fake Tapper on his CNN program denounced it But several of his guests said those same words more or less. No condemnation of it

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros