Trump employment boom, Trump manufacturing bust

neverfail
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Trump employment boom, Trump manufacturing bust

Post by neverfail » Thu May 09, 2019 5:54 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:21 pm

No, Trump followed the tax laws...
While there is no law requiring Trump to publicly release his tax returns, federal law of IRS Code section 6103(f) does require Trump's (or anyone else's) tax returns to be given to Congress if they request it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_retur ... nald_Trump
Then logically he should submit his tax returns to Congress for scrutiny. That would kill the persistent allegations of tax cheating leveled against him once and for all resulting in a PR triumph and much enhanced image for himself.

The fact that he has adamantly refused to do so suggests that Trump has something shady to hide.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Trump employment boom, Trump manufacturing bust

Post by Mr. Perfect » Thu May 09, 2019 8:31 pm

neverfail wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:54 pm
Then logically he should submit his tax returns to Congress for scrutiny. That would kill the persistent allegations of tax cheating leveled against him once and for all resulting in a PR triumph and much enhanced image for himself.

The fact that he has adamantly refused to do so suggests that Trump has something shady to hide.
Lol wrong again always fail. First of all you are totally stupid like your "Democrat" allies. The IRS is a law enforcement agency and if there were any crimes in Trump's tax returns they would have prosecuted him long ago. It is moronic to think Congress can find crimes that the IRS wasn't able to. It's what the IRS does for a living.

In America we are innocent until proven guilty, the government cannot investigate you or violate your 4th amendment rights without evidence of a crime and probable cause. Concepts you find abhorrent but are bedrock principles of my great nation. We oppose your fascist attacks on our principles. You are profoundly evil. We fought wars to free ourselves from people like you.

Trump should not release his tax returns because people like you will lie about them and then just move the goalposts. Trump currently has 11 years of tax returns in the public domain and zero crimes have been found.

neverfail
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am
Location: Singapore

Re: Trump employment boom, Trump manufacturing bust

Post by neverfail » Sat May 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:31 pm
neverfail wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:54 pm
Then logically he should submit his tax returns to Congress for scrutiny. That would kill the persistent allegations of tax cheating leveled against him once and for all resulting in a PR triumph and much enhanced image for himself.

The fact that he has adamantly refused to do so suggests that Trump has something shady to hide.
Lol wrong again always fail. First of all you are totally stupid like your "Democrat" allies. The IRS is a law enforcement agency and if there were any crimes in Trump's tax returns they would have prosecuted him long ago. It is moronic to think Congress can find crimes that the IRS wasn't able to. It's what the IRS does for a living.

In America we are innocent until proven guilty, the government cannot investigate you or violate your 4th amendment rights without evidence of a crime and probable cause. Concepts you find abhorrent but are bedrock principles of my great nation. We oppose your fascist attacks on our principles. You are profoundly evil. We fought wars to free ourselves from people like you.

Trump should not release his tax returns because people like you will lie about them and then just move the goalposts. Trump currently has 11 years of tax returns in the public domain and zero crimes have been found.
Trump can still be prosecuted for obstruction of justice over his serial attempts to derail the investigation of collusion with the Russians in 2016.

You would add credibility to your posts were you to rid them of your partisan hatred and propensity to insult anyone who disagrees with you. Your disrespect for others begets contempt for yourself.

Your argument re. the investigative powers of the IRS has credibility and I accept your point.

I am no ally of your Democrats (or your republican party) as I am not even an American - so I have no direct stake in your bloody party politics.

If, in my posts I seem to betray something of a leaning towards your Democrats Party it is simply because I find their policies in government more benign that those of Republican administrations. More like those of a normal national government instead of like a half baked, militant, reactionary "cause". Why? Because as a rule Republican administrations make waves in foreign policy whereas Democrats ones do not. For a non-American like me the World always seems to a safer, more tranquil place in which to live when your republicans are out of office.

Mr. Perfect
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: Trump employment boom, Trump manufacturing bust

Post by Mr. Perfect » Sun May 12, 2019 7:24 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:38 pm
Trump can still be prosecuted for obstruction of justice over his serial attempts to derail the investigation of collusion with the Russians in 2016.
Nope. You are lying.
You would add credibility to your posts were you to rid them of your partisan hatred and propensity to insult anyone who disagrees with you. Your disrespect for others begets contempt for yourself.
You are in league with Algier Hiss, Eugene McCarthy, Mussolini and Stalin.

You are a foreigner who tried to overthrow democracy in my country. You are my blood enemy.

I have all the credibility in the world and you have none.
Your argument re. the investigative powers of the IRS has credibility and I accept your point.
You have to because as always I am telling the truth while you believed a bunch of lies and spread them.
I am no ally of your Democrats (or your republican party) as I am not even an American - so I have no direct stake in your bloody party politics.
Then why do you spend so much time lying for them.
If, in my posts I seem to betray something of a leaning towards your Democrats Party it is simply because I find their policies in government more benign that those of Republican administrations. More like those of a normal national government instead of like a half baked, militant, reactionary "cause". Why? Because as a rule Republican administrations make waves in foreign policy whereas Democrats ones do not. For a non-American like me the World always seems to a safer, more tranquil place in which to live when your republicans are out of office.
And you would be most horribly wrong.

obama's middle east meddling brought back slavery to the region and triggered an invasion of Europe from Muslim lands. There is no GOP failing even close to on par with that.

You are a horribly ignorant man.

Post Reply