The Blue Wave is Melting.....

lzzrdgrrl

The Blue Wave is Melting.....

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:54 pm

I'd say when you devote yourself to oppression politics and argue against privilege in an attempt to leverage power in your favour, you reveal yourself as a person less prepared to meet adversity, even when presented as mere inconvenience......'>.........
Writing in Quartz today, Olivia Goldhill cites a number of academic studies showing that rainy weather on Election Day benefits Republican candidates. With the whole Eastern half of the United States soaked by thunderstorms, Republican prospects have, well, brightened.

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/the-blue-wave-is-melting/
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

Jim the Moron

Re: The Blue Wave is Melting.....

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:25 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:54 pm
I'd say when you devote yourself to oppression politics and argue against privilege in an attempt to leverage power in your favour, you reveal yourself as a person less prepared to meet adversity, even when presented as mere inconvenience......'>.........
Writing in Quartz today, Olivia Goldhill cites a number of academic studies showing that rainy weather on Election Day benefits Republican candidates. With the whole Eastern half of the United States soaked by thunderstorms, Republican prospects have, well, brightened.

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/the-blue-wave-is-melting/
I don't know - here are Nancy, Maxine, and friend plotting the demise of Republicans . . .

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Posted one day before the poll.

In light of that then it seems the Democrats did not do too badly gaining control of your house of Reps.

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Needs sufficient drama..... also (Rose) Quartz......'>......

I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........