David Gets Shellacked..........

lzzrdgrrl

David Gets Shellacked..........

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Two articles from PJM, but it's in the comments section where it gets hot. We touched a nerve here:

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/tidal-wave ... es-coming/
Stop feeding Africans. Sink the boats. Remove the invaders that have already come. Charge, convict, and execute the people who brought them. Allow White European countries to be White European countries. Problem solved. There is a way, just no will, sadly.
These 'refugees' are in fact economic parasites, and if they are allowed their head, they'll consume the West as surely as locusts set upon wheat. Westerners are under no obligation to prop up, support, live around, near or by, any of these third world parasitical troglodytes. Enough is enough. Send every last one of them back where they came from--and the politicians that have created this situation along with them. Why are we tolerating this?
Time to start killing illegal aliens on site and sinking boats. People need to fix their own countries and if they can't so be it. They also need to control their birth rate by using birth control, something I think the UN should provide instead of food and medical care. These refugee origin countries populate themselves to starvation then expect everyone else to bail out their irresponsibility. No more aid, let nature autocorrect the population. No more free medical, food, water or assistance, and no migration. Problem solved. Let the refugee nations rise to the level of their intellect and problem solving since all people are equal. It's not the job of the rest of the world to support the nations of refugee origin. Do you think nations of refugee origin would allow the USA and Canada to migrate to their nations unfettered? Ans: no
https://pjmedia.com/spengler/jews-diffe ... ion-truth/
If Jews are so concerned for the truth, why is researching or investigating the claims of the holocaust illegal. Anytime inquiry into the truth is made illegal, reasonable people should be suspicious of the claims. Jewish culture and Christian culture, whether viewed in a racial or religious manner, are different.
Alright, enough....... The virulence and large number of these postings suggest maybe, an organised trolling attack. I surmised it might be /pol/ but this excrescence is quite recent and healthy and may be related to Trump's latest tête with House Republicans and the NRA..........

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... ss-second/
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

neverfail

Re: David Gets Shellacked..........

Post by neverfail » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:08 am

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:09 pm

If Jews are so concerned for the truth, why is researching or investigating the claims of the holocaust illegal. Anytime inquiry into the truth is made illegal, reasonable people should be suspicious of the claims. Jewish culture and Christian culture, whether viewed in a racial or religious manner, are different.
lzzrdgrrl; I might comment on the matter of the coming flood of refugees from south Asia and Africa later on. But for now Spengler's knee jerk against the rumination of a Polish Catholic news editor I had never heard off before caught my attention:

Yes, I had heard of the recent decision of the Polish government to ban discussion of collusion by Poles under Nazi German occupation in assisting the Nazis in rounding up Poland's Jews for despatch to the death camps. I thought at the time that it was silly and counterproductive; but then I am not Polish and so enquiry into this would not cause any affront to my national pride.

In fact in wartime Poland I believe that such collusion was widespread. By contrast, very few willingly put their own lives at risk trying to help them. In Poland the Jews were not at all loved. Poland was not alone in that regard. With hindsight, I can think in terms of an anti-Semitic belt in pre-War eastern and central Europe the same way you can talk of a Bible belt in the US deep South.

This anti-Semitic belt incorporated all of the very countries where submerged Ashkenazi Jewish civilisation had its roots and where Jews have historically been most numerous. There must be a connection?

lzzrdgrrl: do you have any idea why the Jews had so very few gentile friends in continental Europe back then when they needed all of the friends they could possibly get?

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:09 am

neverfail wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:08 am
lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:09 pm

lzzrdgrrl; I might comment on the matter of the coming flood of refugees from south Asia and Africa later on. But for now Spengler's knee jerk against the rumination of a Polish Catholic news editor I had never heard off before caught my attention:

Yes, I had heard of the recent decision of the Polish government to ban discussion of collusion by Poles under Nazi German occupation in assisting the Nazis in rounding up Poland's Jews for despatch to the death camps. I thought at the time that it was silly and counterproductive; but then I am not Polish and so enquiry into this would not cause any affront to my national pride.

In fact in wartime Poland I believe that such collusion was widespread. By contrast, very few willingly put their own lives at risk trying to help them. In Poland the Jews were not at all loved. Poland was not alone in that regard. With hindsight, I can think in terms of an anti-Semitic belt in pre-War eastern and central Europe the same way you can talk of a Bible belt in the US deep South.

This anti-Semitic belt incorporated all of the very countries where submerged Ashkenazi Jewish civilisation had its roots and where Jews have historically been most numerous. There must be a connection?

lzzrdgrrl: do you have any idea why the Jews had so very few gentile friends in continental Europe back then when they needed all of the friends they could possibly get?
Anti-Semitism can be found everywhere, to some degree or other. It has its roots in envy - envy of Jewish success in the sciences, the arts, and industry. Much the same forms the basis for resentment of the success of East Asians outside of East Asia.

Anti-Semitism "in continental Europe back then" wasn't much different than the virulent anti-Semitism prevalent in much of Europe today.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:09 am
Anti-Semitism can be found everywhere, to some degree or other.
Passive grumbling about 'those kikes' etc is NOT the same as lethally active anti-Semitism, Jim.
Jim the Moron wrote:
It has its roots in envy - envy of Jewish success in the sciences, the arts, and industry. Much the same forms the basis for resentment of the success of East Asians outside of East Asia.
Jim, you have been allowed to push that old saw unchallenged for too long. The anti-Semitism of the German NAZI party was NOT motivated by envy but by the perception that collectively the Jews were a threat to civilisation as they defined it. Read up on vintage NAZI literature and see for yourself. Might I suggest that (bearing in mind that in pre-WW2 Poland the Polish state pursued actively anti-semitic policies such as taxing Jews for being Jews) likewise, envy had nothing to do with it but rather a sense of being threatened by a ruthless, fifth column competitor in their midst.
Jim the Moron wrote:
Anti-Semitism "in continental Europe back then" wasn't much different than the virulent anti-Semitism prevalent in much of Europe today.
Is it?

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:32 pm

neverfail wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:31 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Anti-Semitism can be found everywhere, to some degree or other.
Passive grumbling about 'those kikes' etc is NOT the same as lethally active anti-Semitism, Jim.
Jim the Moron wrote:
It has its roots in envy - envy of Jewish success in the sciences, the arts, and industry. Much the same forms the basis for resentment of the success of East Asians outside of East Asia.
Jim, you have been allowed to push that old saw unchallenged for too long. The anti-Semitism of the German NAZI party was NOT motivated by envy but by the perception that collectively the Jews were a threat to civilisation as they defined it. Read up on vintage NAZI literature and see for yourself. Might I suggest that (bearing in mind that in pre-WW2 Poland the Polish state pursued actively anti-semitic policies such as taxing Jews for being Jews) likewise, envy had nothing to do with it but rather a sense of being threatened by a ruthless, fifth column competitor in their midst.
Jim the Moron wrote:
Is it?
". . . how much envy of the capability of other people in view of one's lack of it lies hidden in anti-Semitism!" (Oswald Spengler)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Spengler

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 pm

Let's consider if Fr. Zielinski's theology is questionable. A quote from his statement - "...our thinking and speaking with the facts and the objective state of reality." Why isn't he an atheist? This is the line I hear from many atheists. You don't think with facts, you think with presuppositions. What are those presuppositions? Do they conform with Catholic doctrine or some revived Polish nationalism. I consider this a problem the Church has been confronted before re. 30 Years War, and it didn't go well for Catholicism as it didn't go well for Christianity, either. David rails against the fomentation of identity as a cultural issue and its ruin both for faith and for what we call modern, and liberal, society:
The conceit that we can “define and express” our own identity is perhaps the cruellest hoax ever perpetrated on civilised peoples. We are neither clever enough nor strong enough to do so; to the extent that we succeed in such an endeavour, we make ourselves into monsters. There is a better word for postmodern identity, and that is anomie. Cut off from its past, the postmodern West has no vision of its future, and its most characteristic response is to fail to bring children into the world, thus ensuring that it will have no future of any kind.
This anomie is blamed on religion and the ongoing solution (I fight with this on YouTube many times) is to dismiss religion, hence atheism, and the grounding of Truth on 'facts' so you can try to avoid being sucked into that anomie.....
I have a certain notoriety among the lesser gods........

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:32 pm

". . . how much envy of the capability of other people in view of one's lack of it lies hidden in anti-Semitism!" (Oswald Spengler)
I have the greatest respect for David Goldman's perspicacity yet on this I believe that he barking up the wrong tree.

Misplaced sense of importance leads to wishful thinking. Even David Goldman can lapse into that kind of error.

The Jews have historically known it both ways. They have known times of glory yet who in their right mind would be moved to envy them all of those centuries in the diaspora when they were generally poor, underprivileged and often under threat from none too friendly gentile neighbours?

The fact that some still managed to leave their mark on the world despite these handicaps does not mean that anyone would normally want to swap places with them.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:10 pm

neverfail wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:32 pm

I have the greatest respect for David Goldman's perspicacity yet on this I believe that he barking up the wrong tree.

Misplaced sense of importance leads to wishful thinking. Even David Goldman can lapse into that kind of error.

The Jews have historically known it both ways. They have known times of glory yet who in their right mind would be moved to envy them all of those centuries in the diaspora when they were generally poor, underprivileged and often under threat from none too friendly gentile neighbours?

The fact that some still managed to leave their mark on the world despite these handicaps does not mean that anyone would normally want to swap places with them.
neverfail - had you bothered to open the provided link, you would have discovered that the quote was from Oswald Spengler (d. 1936), rather than from David Goldman (aka Spengler).

Doc

Post by Doc » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:22 pm

lzzrdgrrl wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 pm
Let's consider if Fr. Zielinski's theology is questionable. A quote from his statement - "...our thinking and speaking with the facts and the objective state of reality." Why isn't he an atheist? This is the line I hear from many atheists. You don't think with facts, you think with presuppositions. What are those presuppositions? Do they conform with Catholic doctrine or some revived Polish nationalism. I consider this a problem the Church has been confronted before re. 30 Years War, and it didn't go well for Catholicism as it didn't go well for Christianity, either. David rails against the fomentation of identity as a cultural issue and its ruin both for faith and for what we call modern, and liberal, society:
The conceit that we can “define and express” our own identity is perhaps the cruellest hoax ever perpetrated on civilised peoples. We are neither clever enough nor strong enough to do so; to the extent that we succeed in such an endeavour, we make ourselves into monsters. There is a better word for postmodern identity, and that is anomie. Cut off from its past, the postmodern West has no vision of its future, and its most characteristic response is to fail to bring children into the world, thus ensuring that it will have no future of any kind.
This anomie is blamed on religion and the ongoing solution (I fight with this on YouTube many times) is to dismiss religion, hence atheism, and the grounding of Truth on 'facts' so you can try to avoid being sucked into that anomie.....
I look at what is being called "Nationalism" as a new form of disestablishmentarianism where the state is being run by an establishment that is its own religion unto itself. All major competing religions must be defeated, even if that means using locally minor religions to do it. This has been a twisted long term project of the world establishment.
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:10 pm

neverfail - had you bothered to open the provided link, you would have discovered that the quote was from Oswald Spengler (d. 1936), rather than from David Goldman (aka Spengler).
Thanks Jim. All fool me!