Israel

Discussion of current events
Sertorio

Re: Israel

Post by Sertorio » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:57 am

Hamas has no influence in the West Bank...

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:57 am
I do not know where you got that notion Sertorio?
Do you know why Mr Abbas is in his 11th year of his 4 year term as president of the PA? He knows for fact that in the event of any type of elections the Arabs who live in the territory you call the "West Bank" will overthrow him and his clan and usher in HAMAS or some Salafi ISIS affiliate in his stead.

Also mind your terminology as this is not as simple as you may think; the term "West Bank" literally means the West bank of the --- Jordan River. Arabs use this term so that they do not have to teach their children that there is a country called Israel on that side of the --- Jordan River. But they do mean the West Bank and eventually ALL of it.

The Western nations on the other hand talks about the "West Bank" as some area related to the 1967 six day war which was taken (back) from Jordan that has occupied it since 1948. Notice that I was careful to say Occupied by Jordan because the Hashemite monarchs were careful not to lay Sovereign claim to that land which they won in the war aftermath of Israel's declaration of Independence due to the at the time UN imposed ceasefire. That ceasefire was conveniently invoked as the Arabs started losing territory as has been the case in each and every Israeli-Arab conflict since.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Sertorio wrote:
AS I recall they nearly won the election in the West Bank.
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:19 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Oh HAMAS are nice people ... they got rid of the PA people in Gaza after those election by repeating the famous gravity experiment of throwing different body weights off tall buildings. Surprisingly they all arrived at the pavement in the same state and same time.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 am

dagbay wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:29 pm
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Oh HAMAS are nice people ... they got rid of the PA people in Gaza after those election by repeating the famous gravity experiment of throwing different body weights off tall buildings. Surprisingly they all arrived at the pavement in the same state and same time.
Martyrs for Allah now enjoying an eternal afterlife of heavenly bliss?

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:55 am

neverfail wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 am
dagbay wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:29 pm
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Sadly news broke out that there is a acute shortage of virgins on account of recent onslaught of martyrs from Syria and Yemen. While goats were offered in their place there are critics of that practice from the heavenly animal rights groups.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm

dagbay wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:55 am
neverfail wrote:

Sadly news broke out that there is a acute shortage of virgins on account of recent onslaught of martyrs from Syria and Yemen. While goats were offered in their place there are critics of that practice from the heavenly animal rights groups.
Oh! I thought that only we Anglo types bothered about animal rights.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:56 pm

"Europe's War Against the Jewish State"

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-worldE ... ate-517771

"Israel will never permit the Europeans to mediate anything. Their war against Israel internationally and inside of Israel itself has achieved one clear result. The Europeans have convinced Israelis not to trust them, not to admire them, and not to consider them friends."

Let the Europeans continue to cozy up to Islam - they will get what they deserve.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:30 am

neverfail wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm
dagbay wrote:
neverfail wrote:

Portugal has recently approved a bill considering animals (mammals, I suppose...) as sentient beings with specific rights.

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:56 am

Sertorio wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:30 am
neverfail wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm
dagbay wrote:
neverfail wrote:

Portugal has recently approved a bill considering animals (mammals, I suppose...) as sentient beings with specific rights.
Ah, adding to the shortage 😁.