Spengler

Jim the Moron

Re: Spengler

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 pm

"Trump's one great advantage in all of this is that he has done nothing wrong. He did not obstruct justice because there is no crime."

lzzrdgrrl

Dial M for Mutiny..... or McGuffin.....

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 pm

He dindu nuffin'.......'>......

The real object is that Hillary could not possibly have lost the election and that Donald is an existential threat to an acceptable social order. The rest follows from this. Le Affaire Russique is the convenient plot device by which the bogie wheels of the Trump administration will be ensnared, given enough time and opportunity. Gingrich agrees with this. What we don't want:

http://www.claremont.org/crb/article/th ... civil-war/
Let's try this modelling exercise. Let's envision a world in a parallel universe somewhere let's say, where I'm right.........

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 am

To me it all looks like an absurd conspiracy theory. :twisted: Can this be for real?

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:47 pm

There's some weight behind it..... here's Wrechard's take, if you will. Not necessarily a civil war, more like an acrimonious divorce. That makes it a threefer.....;>..........
At the heart of the vacuum is a growing political division in the West, the putative wrecker ball of the G's collapse. Evidence of the division abounds. "It feels like America is descending into chaos," writes John Podhoretz. "Wednesday’s ghastly shooting spree at the congressional Republican baseball practice" felt like the start of something. The assassin had a list of six other Republican congressman in his possession.
https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/20 ... e-changer/
Let's try this modelling exercise. Let's envision a world in a parallel universe somewhere let's say, where I'm right.........