Design topic titles to reduce points of view

A place to discuss the future of this Place
Post Reply
User avatar
Milo
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Design topic titles to reduce points of view

Post by Milo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 pm

I am see that you are taking action against my point of view by instantly taking a new thread of mine "Russian Hacking" and placing it under the thread "Propaganda".

The irony is hopefully not lost on some.

DMadmin
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: Design topic titles to reduce points of view

Post by DMadmin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Milo wrote:I am see that you are taking action against my point of view by instantly taking a new thread of mine "Russian Hacking" and placing it under the thread "Propaganda".

The irony is hopefully not lost on some.
viewtopic.php?p=774#p774

Happy?

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Design topic titles to reduce points of view

Post by Milo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:11 pm

DMadmin wrote:
Milo wrote:I am see that you are taking action against my point of view by instantly taking a new thread of mine "Russian Hacking" and placing it under the thread "Propaganda".

The irony is hopefully not lost on some.
viewtopic.php?p=774#p774

Happy?
As we say in my business, content.

DMadmin
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: Design topic titles to reduce points of view

Post by DMadmin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Milo wrote:
DMadmin wrote:
Milo wrote:I am see that you are taking action against my point of view by instantly taking a new thread of mine "Russian Hacking" and placing it under the thread "Propaganda".

The irony is hopefully not lost on some.
viewtopic.php?p=774#p774

Happy?
As we say in my business, content.
Milo we are trying to keep down the number of topics on the one hand and not be too restrictive on the other. Your "Russian Hacking" Thread seemed to be an extension of the conversation in the Propaganda thread. Therefore they were merged. We added the name of the new topic you created to the propaganda thread to address your objection. Which assumably was that you don't think the "Russian Hacking" is propaganda.

In our judgement it is two sides of the same coin no matter which side you are looking at. IE either it is really "propaganda" or it is really "Russian Hacking" or it is some combination of both.

Is it not better to have all arguments, both pro and con, in the same place?

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Design topic titles to reduce points of view

Post by Milo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:43 am

DMadmin wrote:
Milo wrote:
DMadmin wrote:
Milo wrote:I am see that you are taking action against my point of view by instantly taking a new thread of mine "Russian Hacking" and placing it under the thread "Propaganda".

The irony is hopefully not lost on some.
viewtopic.php?p=774#p774

Happy?
As we say in my business, content.
Milo we are trying to keep down the number of topics on the one hand and not be too restrictive on the other. Your "Russian Hacking" Thread seemed to be an extension of the conversation in the Propaganda thread. Therefore they were merged. We added the name of the new topic you created to the propaganda thread to address your objection. Which assumably was that you don't think the "Russian Hacking" is propaganda.

In our judgement it is two sides of the same coin no matter which side you are looking at. IE either it is really "propaganda" or it is really "Russian Hacking" or it is some combination of both.

Is it not better to have all arguments, both pro and con, in the same place?
I don't call IT support because there's "Propaganda" on my computer.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests