Nancy Pelosi trumps Fidel Castro as history's most irrepressible windbag..?

For everything else for now
neverfail

Re: Nancy Pelosi trumps Fidel Castro as history's most irrepressible windbag..?

Post by neverfail » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:44 pm
neverfail wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:20 pm
Could either of you good men enlighten me on this? I thought that Trump was keen to deport over 1 million undocumented illegals back to El Salvador and a few weeks later he wants to give all of their "dreamer" offspring permanent residence in the US. Why this apparent policy backflip?
Because Trump is personally completely uninterested in policy, and is being blown back and forth by different factions in the White House.
Sounds plausible Steve. But if he has no interest in policy then why did he bother to run for President?

SteveFoerster

Re: Nancy Pelosi trumps Fidel Castro as history's most irrepressible windbag..?

Post by SteveFoerster » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:10 am

neverfail wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:44 pm
neverfail wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:20 pm
Could either of you good men enlighten me on this? I thought that Trump was keen to deport over 1 million undocumented illegals back to El Salvador and a few weeks later he wants to give all of their "dreamer" offspring permanent residence in the US. Why this apparent policy backflip?
Because Trump is personally completely uninterested in policy, and is being blown back and forth by different factions in the White House.
Sounds plausible Steve. But if he has no interest in policy then why did he bother to run for President?
Ego, especially after this:

Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac