Plain Ole Humour

For everything else for now
Doc

Re: Plain Ole Humour

Post by Doc » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 am

The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Booklady wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Missing:

Take the garbage out
Get your shoes off the furniture
Make your bed

Then there was the ones that needed translation
"Lets go to the mall and buy you a pair of pants."
Translation:

You are coming with me and your sister to spend a glorious day of shopping for clothes for your sister while you sit and wait in the center court. That was just evil :lol:

But I finally got My revenge years later I sent my mother to go shopping with my then Girl friend Her sister and her mother. I showed up to pick them up several hours later Found my mother sitting in the center court of the mall looking exhausted Girl Friend her mother and sister no where to be seen. :D
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Doc wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 am
Mmmmm... you might not want to use that one, considering that Jefferson founded the party that would eventually become the Democratic Party, whereas TR and Lincoln were Republicans in the era before the GOP and Democrats switched places ideologically.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:33 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 pm
Doc wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 am
Mmmmm... you might not want to use that one, considering that Jefferson founded the party that would eventually become the Democratic Party, whereas TR and Lincoln were Republicans in the era before the GOP and Democrats switched places ideologically.
Guilty as charged. Amazing how many people don't realize that But Its just a joke Steve.

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:46 am

Doc wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm
Booklady wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Missing:

Take the garbage out
Get your shoes off the furniture
Make your bed

Then there was the ones that needed translation
"Lets go to the mall and buy you a pair of pants."
Translation:

You are coming with me and your sister to spend a glorious day of shopping for clothes for your sister while you sit and wait in the center court. That was just evil :lol:

But I finally got My revenge years later I sent my mother to go shopping with my then Girl friend Her sister and her mother. I showed up to pick them up several hours later Found my mother sitting in the center court of the mall looking exhausted Girl Friend her mother and sister no where to be seen. :D
Doc, that was truly cruel. Your mother was just training you in the zen of patient shopping.
A saucer of cream will do for me, thank you for your kindness.

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Sun May 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Cat With Assault Rifle Receives Warning From Police

Police in Oregon had to issue a "verbal warning" to a cat in a tree, reportedly armed with a gun-shaped stick.
The Newport Oregon Police Department shared a photo of the black and white cat that was perched in a tree with its paw holding a stick that looked like an automatic rifle.

Officers quickly responded to the scene where they determined the cat did not pose any immediate threat.
"Reports of an armed cat this morning were unfounded," police said. "The feline was contacted by our canine and was determined to be in possession of a non-lethal branch."

The Police Department ended its post by stating that the cat had been apprehended and was charged with several offenses.

"The cat was given a verbal warning for posing with what could be mistaken as an assault rifle while wearing poor camouflage attire," police said.

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Sun May 07, 2017 8:41 pm

And, back in the Glades, there's Booger ...

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Fri May 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Fri May 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 pm