Jump Start a Car with Super Capacitors.......

is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe. Add your contributions here!
lzzrdgrrl

Jump Start a Car with Super Capacitors.......

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Super Human Endurance Against High Electrical Current. Visit Medhi Sadaghar's YouTube channel if nothing else. He's an engineer with a Bachelor of Applied Science, University of Tehran (1999) and a Master of Applied Science, Simon Fraser University (2006). He now lives in Canada and seems to have an astoundingly high tolerance for pain. Maybe we should worry about those Iranians.....;)........

Let's try this modelling exercise. Let's envision a world in a parallel universe somewhere let's say, where I'm right.........

Hocketing Dad

Re: Jump Start a Car with Super Capacitors.......

Post by Hocketing Dad » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:00 pm

^^^

CARAMBBBA!

This guy has close to 50 videos on his channel and they all have a zillion views!

Not bad!

Doc

Post by Doc » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Hocketing Dad wrote:^^^

CARAMBBBA!

This guy has close to 50 videos on his channel and they all have a zillion views!

Not bad!
Wow I should start doing youtube videos. Like: how to burn down your house with a simple transformer and the cool effects you get before the fire starts !!
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Doc wrote:Wow I should start doing youtube videos. Like: how to burn down your house with a simple transformer and the cool effects you get before the fire starts !!
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:34 pm

I notice that Medhi and some other youTube science hackers have taken to debunking pseudo-scientific claims like free energy, plasma bottles, flying saucers and various. Seems to be a really good way to get your channel views up......'>.....

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2014/07/ ... -crank-if/
Let's try this modelling exercise. Let's envision a world in a parallel universe somewhere let's say, where I'm right.........

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Let's check the antics of another idiot, ermn...... investigator reviewing various products and demonstrating certain hacks:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtM5z2 ... d0JQMx76qA