Post by Doc » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:01 am

- Dave Bowman, From the film "2016 a Political Odyssey"

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/19/comey ... p-dossier/
Comey Memo: Pressure From CNN Prompted Dossier Briefing
Photo of Chuck Ross
Chuck Ross
Reporter
11:05 PM 04/19/2018

Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a newly released memo that pressure from news outlets — “CNN in particular” — convinced him to brief then-President-Elect Donald Trump on the infamous Steele dossier during a meeting at Trump Tower on Jan. 6, 2017.

“I said media like CNN had [the dossier] and were looking for a news hook,” Comey wrote in a memo just after briefing Trump about the salacious allegations in the dossier.

“I said it was inflammatory stuff that they would get killed for reporting straight up from the source reports,” he added.

Four days after that meeting, CNN published a story revealing the existence of a salacious report alleging the Russian government had compromised Trump. The CNN story was referring to what’s now known as the dossier — an unverified 35-page report written by former British spy Christopher Steele.

CNN found its news hook: the very same meeting Comey said was necessary because of pressure from CNN.

CNN’s bombshell report created another news hook but for another news outlet. Hours after the CNN story went live, BuzzFeed News published the entire 35-page dossier, which was later revealed to be funded by the Clinton campaign and DNC.

The report has cast a cloud over the Trump presidency ever since, even though Trump has vehemently denied its allegations.
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

Sertorio

Re: "MY God !! Its Full of Circles!!"

Post by Sertorio » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 am

Maybe the Cuban model is after all better than the American one...

Which of these two guys seems more honest to you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 am

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 am
I guess that's why all those people are trying to escape from Florida to Cuba? :roll:
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 am
Sertorio wrote:
I guess that's why all those people are trying to escape from Florida to Cuba? :roll:
I doubt Trump is the reason why they stay... :D

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
You should ask which swamp is more honest. One that has been around since the 1990's or one that has been around since the 1950's
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 pm
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
You should ask which swamp is more honest. One that has been around since the 1990's or one that has been around since the 1950's
To be fair, I would say that Washington and Havana are both products of the early Cold War period.

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:54 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:34 pm
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
To be fair, I would say that Washington and Havana are both products of the early Cold War period.
I never thought about it in those terms but you are right Steve. I always have had the feeling that since the 90's that US Intel services have had way too much power. Not a fan of 911 truthers at all for example but I still have question about the 1993 WTC bombing. Like why did the FBI have someone in the room while the bomb was being put together and the FBI did not stop it. Or why was Serbia bombed including the Chinese embassy ? Sertorio should note that while I do not like Putin and am not buying into the propaganda posted here I feel Serbia lead to Putin's take over of the Kremlin.

It should also be noted that this thread started out with an indictment of Comey, CNN, and buzzfeed. There was nothing about Cuba in my original post.

Milo

Post by Milo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:40 pm

Doc wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:54 am
SteveFoerster wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
I never thought about it in those terms but you are right Steve. I always have had the feeling that since the 90's that US Intel services have had way too much power. Not a fan of 911 truthers at all for example but I still have question about the 1993 WTC bombing. Like why did the FBI have someone in the room while the bomb was being put together and the FBI did not stop it. Or why was Serbia bombed including the Chinese embassy ? Sertorio should note that while I do not like Putin and am not buying into the propaganda posted here I feel Serbia lead to Putin's take over of the Kremlin.

It should also be noted that this thread started out with an indictment of Comey, CNN, and buzzfeed. There was nothing about Cuba in my original post.
What are they being "indicted" for?

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Doc wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:01 am
- Dave Bowman, From the film "2016 a Political Odyssey"

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/19/comey ... p-dossier/
Comey Memo: Pressure From CNN Prompted Dossier Briefing
Photo of Chuck Ross
Chuck Ross
Reporter
11:05 PM 04/19/2018

Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a newly released memo that pressure from news outlets — “CNN in particular” — convinced him to brief then-President-Elect Donald Trump on the infamous Steele dossier during a meeting at Trump Tower on Jan. 6, 2017.

“I said media like CNN had [the dossier] and were looking for a news hook,” Comey wrote in a memo just after briefing Trump about the salacious allegations in the dossier.

“I said it was inflammatory stuff that they would get killed for reporting straight up from the source reports,” he added.

Four days after that meeting, CNN published a story revealing the existence of a salacious report alleging the Russian government had compromised Trump. The CNN story was referring to what’s now known as the dossier — an unverified 35-page report written by former British spy Christopher Steele.

CNN found its news hook: the very same meeting Comey said was necessary because of pressure from CNN.

CNN’s bombshell report created another news hook but for another news outlet. Hours after the CNN story went live, BuzzFeed News published the entire 35-page dossier, which was later revealed to be funded by the Clinton campaign and DNC.

The report has cast a cloud over the Trump presidency ever since, even though Trump has vehemently denied its allegations.
Conspiracy. Perjury. Obstruction of Justice .

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/16/a ... trump-dead

Fitton: Andrew McCabe Report Shows Obstruction Probe Against Trump Is 'Dead'

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Doc wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Doc wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
SteveFoerster wrote:
Sertorio wrote:
Since the '90s? Eisenhower warned about the military-industrial complex in 1961.
Doc wrote:
Yeah, but you know how threads are like around here. :D