What (just) happened?

Discussion of current events
User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 1709
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: What (just) happened?

Post by cassowary » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:34 am

Doc wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm
Until there's a conviction or an end to the investigation, neither side is "winning" or "losing". It's not tennis.
Personally I am more worried about the Milo-industrial complex ;-p


However there is such a huge wave of bad news for Hillary and the Democrats, once it comes ashore, I don't ever seeing them recover:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bom ... 4-million/

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
Nobody will dare touch her. That Clintons are above the law. Sad.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1674
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: What (just) happened?

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:31 am

cassowary wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:34 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm
Until there's a conviction or an end to the investigation, neither side is "winning" or "losing". It's not tennis.
Personally I am more worried about the Milo-industrial complex ;-p


However there is such a huge wave of bad news for Hillary and the Democrats, once it comes ashore, I don't ever seeing them recover:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bom ... 4-million/

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
Nobody will dare touch her. That Clintons are above the law. Sad.
We will see.
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: What (just) happened?

Post by Milo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:31 am
cassowary wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:34 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm
Until there's a conviction or an end to the investigation, neither side is "winning" or "losing". It's not tennis.
Personally I am more worried about the Milo-industrial complex ;-p


However there is such a huge wave of bad news for Hillary and the Democrats, once it comes ashore, I don't ever seeing them recover:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bom ... 4-million/

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
Nobody will dare touch her. That Clintons are above the law. Sad.
We will see.
Another lawsuit filed by lawyers who are close to violating their oath in their wilful blindness to the law.

Soon this will be dismissed, so the American right wing can blame the 'deep state'.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1674
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: What (just) happened?

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Milo wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:47 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:31 am
cassowary wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:34 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm
Until there's a conviction or an end to the investigation, neither side is "winning" or "losing". It's not tennis.
Personally I am more worried about the Milo-industrial complex ;-p


However there is such a huge wave of bad news for Hillary and the Democrats, once it comes ashore, I don't ever seeing them recover:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bom ... 4-million/

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
Nobody will dare touch her. That Clintons are above the law. Sad.
We will see.
Another lawsuit filed by lawyers who are close to violating their oath in their wilful blindness to the law.

Soon this will be dismissed, so the American right wing can blame the 'deep state'.
This one won't be dismissed. HIllary and her cronies in the DNC fought the law. in the end....

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

Post Reply