Europe will be Muslim

Discussion of current events
Jim the Moron

Europe will be Muslim

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:50 am

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-ne ... -be-muslim

Various cities are vying for the honor of being the center of the caliphate - Rome, Athens, Vienna, Stockholm, etc. But word is that London has established itself as the favorite. Place your bets.

(yes, I'm aware this is a far-right source - but please don't kill the messenger)

Sertorio

Re: Europe will be Muslim

Post by Sertorio » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:50 am

Various cities are vying for the honor of being the center of the caliphate - Rome, Athens, Vienna, Stockholm, etc. But word is that London has established itself as the favorite. Place your bets.

(yes, I'm aware this is a far-right source - but please don't kill the messenger)
Wow! You have finally discovered that a nasty messenger may carry a truthful message! Except RT and Sputnik, of course...

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:14 am

Jim the Moron wrote:

Europe will only be a colony of globalist elitists. That is the plan anyway. Such plans rarely work out "as planned".
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:29 am

Doc - details of "the plan," please. An alternative to Islam?

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:16 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:29 am
Doc - details of "the plan," please. An alternative to Islam?
Pretty straight forward. Britain for example used a divide and keep conquered policy in ruling its colonies. IE Make sure there are competing groups within each colony to fight each other and look to British rule as the only "peace" alternative. It is why they drew the colonial boundary lines in Africa the way the did and why colonies were never allowed to be self sufficient. The latter being a favorite trick of Joseph Stalin in the Soviet Union. None of its colonies or Eastern European client states was allowed to be able to completely build anything useful without getting parts from other parts of the Soviet Union.

Another trick of the British was to force small farmers in South Africa into the cash economy when they previously had no need for cash. The British had a labor shortage in it Diamond and Gold mines What the British did was force the small farmers into the cash economy so they would need jobs off the farm. They did this by taxing Cows and dogs. Leaving the small farmers no choice but get jobs outside of their farms since their farms. The best paying jobs available being in the diamond and gold mines.

Back to the point... Immigration on the scale being seen in Europe is purposefully meant as a means to control the resident population(s) by creating divisions where they did not previously exist within via introducing non natives. The same is being done in the US through Identity Politics IE Creating or accenting divisions within the population. Making people more dependent on the state for protection from the other "groups" in both cases.

THe State in this case being the one world state of the globalists. Who BTW have a pretty dismal record thus far of governance. Largely due to their own corruption and incompetence. But that is always true of state systems of central control beyond the very local.
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 am
Jim the Moron wrote:

Wow! You have finally discovered that a nasty messenger may carry a truthful message! Except RT and Sputnik, of course...
Actually, I would have welcomed your views on the projected Muslim takeover of Europe, proceeding apace. Don't recall any protestations on my part re nasty messengers - RT/Sputnik or otherwise.

Sertorio

Post by Sertorio » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Jim the Moron wrote:

Actually, I would have welcomed your views on the projected Muslim takeover of Europe, proceeding apace. Don't recall any protestations on my part re nasty messengers - RT/Sputnik or otherwise.
Europeans are more brutal than they are given credit for... The nasty part of Muslims in Europe will eventually find this out.

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Europe will be Muslim, you claim?

The problem as I see it is not that there are Muslims in Europe who are in earnest about their beliefs but that so few Europeans are any longer serious about Christianity. Europe's Muslims are operating within a spiritual vacumn and therefore have the field all to themselves.

Why is it during this discussion I have so far seem no suggestion of a massive Christian re-evangalisation effort targeting Europe by now?

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:12 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Jim the Moron wrote:

Europeans are more brutal than they are given credit for... The nasty part of Muslims in Europe will eventually find this out.
That is what the Globalists actually want. Just as long as neither side wins.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm

The itchy whore kinda reminds me of Germany, as it were . . .