Unions happy with Trump's Steel & Aluminum tariffs

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 1151
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: Unions happy with Trump's Steel & Aluminum tariffs

Post by Sertorio » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:39 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:19 am

I am not defending Russia, I am attacking the US and its aggressive policies. Which is not the same thing...
If that's really what you were doing, you wouldn't have to post Russian propaganda here every day.
Alternative media, whether Russian or not, offer us independent analysis and news not published in the Western propaganda media. Whether such items are used by the Russians to justify their policies is indifferent to me. I am using the contents in order to stimulate your critical minds and to help you escaping the US/UK propaganda machine. But I suppose you are happy with being fed the usual one sided CNN, BBC, Washington Post, The Economist, etc., garbage

neverfail
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: what do I love about Russia?

Post by neverfail » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:15 am

Russia is so far away from my country as to be utterly irrelevant to us out here.

No threat to us at all but likewise not an asset.

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 1151
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: what do I love about Russia?

Post by Sertorio » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 am

neverfail wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:15 am
Russia is so far away from my country as to be utterly irrelevant to us out here.

No threat to us at all but likewise not an asset.
Russia is important to us in Europe, and our ticket to escape from American domination...

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 1589
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: Unions happy with Trump's Steel & Aluminum tariffs

Post by cassowary » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:10 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:39 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:19 am
cassowary wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:59 pm
SteveFoerster wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:44 am
Sertorio wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:52 am
neverfail wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:34 am
The Yanks still treat their agriculture as a sacred cow.
That may be one reason for the US sanctions against Russia. Russian agriculture is heavily exporting grain and other products, which may lead to the bankruptcy of many American farmers...
Given that agriculture accounts for less than 3% of Russia's exports, I doubt the Americans are shaking in their boots.
Sertorio is scraping the bottom of the barrel to do the impossible - defending Russia.
I am not defending Russia, I am attacking the US and its aggressive policies. Which is not the same thing...
If that's really what you were doing, you wouldn't have to post Russian propaganda here every day.
I imagine Sertorio somewhere in Moscow in a troll factory.

hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim the Moron
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Re: Unions happy with Trump's Steel & Aluminum tariffs

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:27 am

And I imagine Sertorio kicked back somewhere in Portugal, day-dreaming of a Pax Russica while sipping a nice Madeira.

neverfail
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: what do I love about Russia?

Post by neverfail » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 am

Russia is important to us in Europe, and our ticket to escape from American domination...
Well, on the eastern side of Europe they seem to view an American presence there as their ticket of escape from Russian domination.

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: what do I love about Russia?

Post by Milo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 am

Russia is important to us in Europe, and our ticket to escape from American domination...
Well, on the eastern side of Europe they seem to view an American presence there as their ticket of escape from Russian domination.
When Sertorio says "Europe" he means himself of course.

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 1151
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: what do I love about Russia?

Post by Sertorio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 am

Milo wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 pm
neverfail wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 am

Russia is important to us in Europe, and our ticket to escape from American domination...
Well, on the eastern side of Europe they seem to view an American presence there as their ticket of escape from Russian domination.
When Sertorio says "Europe" he means himself of course.
You would be surprised to find out how many people in Europe think like me on that subject. Certainly more than the size of Canada's population...

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 1589
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: what do I love about Russia?

Post by cassowary » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:04 am

Sertorio wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 am
Milo wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 pm
neverfail wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:03 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 am

Russia is important to us in Europe, and our ticket to escape from American domination...
Well, on the eastern side of Europe they seem to view an American presence there as their ticket of escape from Russian domination.
When Sertorio says "Europe" he means himself of course.
As percent of population, not many think like you. Or the continent is in trouble.

You would be surprised to find out how many people in Europe think like me on that subject. Certainly more than the size of Canada's population...

neverfail
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: what do I love about Russia?

Post by neverfail » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Sertorio wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 am


You would be surprised to find out how many people in Europe think like me on that subject. Certainly more than the size of Canada's population...
Europe's population is numbers in the hundreds of millions and Canada's is currently at only 36 million. A drop in the Ocean!

Post Reply